Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2013, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor

FORDSVTPARTS is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.FORDSVTPARTS is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Autonation Ford parts- Employee pricing on OEM parts!!

Hey all, just a reminder that we're still here and still doing employee pricing on all OEM and Ford Racing parts.

Formerly Tousley Ford, we are one of the largest Ford parts departments in the country and carry nothing but OEM parts no aftermarket knock offs.

We can ship virtually anything, anywhere from a couple bolts to a complete Super Duty cab assembly if you need it.

As always feel free to call or use our website, the site is set up at the big discount so no need for any discount codes and the discount never expires

Also for anyone interested we've been owned by Autonation for over 15 years, the only thing that has changed is our name, same people, same deals, same great service.

Thanks, Steve
Old 06-18-2013, 01:41 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDSVTPARTS View Post
Also for anyone interested we've been owned by Autonation for over 15 years, the only thing that has changed is our name, same people, same deals, same great service.

Thanks, Steve
Thanks for the info, Steve. Tousley is still recommended all the time on this forum for OEM parts!

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 06-19-2013, 12:52 PM
The Brown Mod

Encho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant futureEncho has a brilliant future
And which would be the proper way to contact you regarding part inquiries?. Do you carry any NOS parts?.
My Write-ups: Ford Steering Box Rebuild / Ford Front End Rebuild and auto hubs replacement / Ford Rear Drum Brakes / Ford E4OD Cooler & Shift Kit mods, drain-refill procedures R.I.P. Steve, you will be deeply missed my friend
Old 06-19-2013, 01:03 PM
Former Vendor

FORDSVTPARTS is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.FORDSVTPARTS is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encho View Post
And which would be the proper way to contact you regarding part inquiries?. Do you carry any NOS parts?.
E-mail, PM or phone are all fine. We only carry new OEM and Ford Racing parts and Ford has gotten really good at discontinuing parts lately so we won't be of much help for older vehicles but it can't hurt to ask because you just never know what we'll still be able to get.

Thanks, Steve
Old 06-19-2013, 01:06 PM
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Thanks for the info, Steve. Tousley is still recommended all the time on this forum for OEM parts!

Stewart
And it's greatly appreciated
Old 06-20-2013, 11:54 AM
Senior User

GSchretter is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Schretter.Works GSchretter Olaf Ludwig
Will take a look, thanks!
I guess I love them Fords.

Old 06-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Senior User

jmahle67 is starting off with a positive reputation.
these guys r top notch, i ordered a spare tire kit for my wife's 2012 mustang and it was there fast and their price was the best around.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:35 AM
Senior User

mustangmike6996 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Still the best pricing around....
Old 06-30-2013, 07:16 AM
Senior User

jmahle67 is starting off with a positive reputation.
yes, forgot to mention they are located in mn and i live in OH and their price with shipping for a spare tire was cheaper than going to any local dealer to pick it up
Old 08-24-2013, 08:31 PM
New User

1997strokepos is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote for GPCM shipped to 78010

I have a 2007 F-250 6.0 Powerstroke that is in need of a Glow Plug Control Module. What would it cost to get one shipped w/ the forum discount to zip 78010? I appreciate your time.
Thanks,
Robert
Old 08-24-2013, 08:51 PM

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Robert, Steve probably won't see this until Monday, so while I have no idea about the shipping cost, I just wanted to let you know Tousley's price on a GPCM is $116.12 according to their website.

Stewart
2000 PSD Excursion 4x4: 38R, JW trans, F5, MBRP, AFE, OBA and Pre-Pump, V & B codes
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
Old 08-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997strokepos View Post
I have a 2007 F-250 6.0 Powerstroke that is in need of a Glow Plug Control Module. What would it cost to get one shipped w/ the forum discount to zip 78010? I appreciate your time.
Thanks,
Robert
As Stewart said $116.12, we have plenty in stock and shipping should be $8.00-$10.00 for UPS ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Robert, Steve probably won't see this until Monday, so while I have no idea about the shipping cost, I just wanted to let you know Tousley's price on a GPCM is $116.12 according to their website.

Stewart
Thank you sir
Old 08-27-2013, 01:30 AM
Senior User

Old81F100Brown is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDSVTPARTS View Post
E-mail, PM or phone are all fine. We only carry new OEM and Ford Racing parts and Ford has gotten really good at discontinuing parts lately so we won't be of much help for older vehicles but it can't hurt to ask because you just never know what we'll still be able to get.

Thanks, Steve
I have a 1981 Ford F-100 and am looking for Distributor DuraSpark and ignition parts. Any luck with yoU?
Old 08-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old81F100Brown View Post
I have a 1981 Ford F-100 and am looking for Distributor DuraSpark and ignition parts. Any luck with yoU?
Nope, sorry. It's getting pretty bad, most manufacturers are barely going back seven years these days on replacement parts.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:31 AM