1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Super Nationals CD Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 09:53 PM
ferguson777
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cuz & George,

Gawd! Now my head hurts too. The comment came from George Carlin (sort of my hero). I don't think that so much thought was ever given to something George Carlin said.

And I really hadn't intended any distinction between americans and Canadians. There really isn't much difference between them except Canadians tend to be better looking.

Gotta run,

Later,

Old 06-10-2003, 10:48 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
Received 123 Likes on 94 Posts

fenders...

I'm worried about your crack buddies... a real missed opportunity ...even at pawn shop prices, that pressure washer would at least get you a dime bag... maybe they just forgot they had dogs and cats ???

john

John

In spite of my recent posts, I am a generally optimistic guy. Let's look at it this way. They chose not to steal the following. One brand new pressure washer- $500+, One 6 1/2HP Lawnboy- $300+, Older Roto-Tiller in good shape $200.

Does it not follow then, that an oil blowing, bone stock, mouse nest infested 302 LTD motor is worth in excess of $1000? Minus the value of my log chain they cobbed to get their engine out of here.

Old 06-11-2003, 05:33 AM
4tl8ford
Post Fiend

"fenders
Some Detective work here.
Your renters were from Ioway
Everybody in Ioway drives trucks
Trucks = Fords
They lurk on this site - Fords + Ioway
Girlie Three-0-Two- lurkers+Ioway=nogood
Oh, almost forgot logging chain- lurkers+ioway+Girlie Three-0-two+logging chain = well I can't go there this is a family site

Old 06-11-2003, 09:00 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend

I mailed out all the CDs to people who never taken (or laughed) at a 302 or Volare cheap today.

I intend to start mailing out the rest tomorrow. Starting with the farthest away locations. A batch to John (PJS55) for further distribution in Canada. I'll also get the West coast, FL out too. I believe the final count is 540 PICs. I haven't looked at near all of them yet but it looks like about 400+ truck PICs, some Smokey Mountain PICs by John and the get together photos too.

I'll post last names or towns or something in a few days to make sure nobody was missed.

Old 06-12-2003, 01:32 PM
51dueller
Lead Driver
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I must have only mailed 3 cds then.

Old 06-12-2003, 08:15 PM
jniolon
old and in the way
Received 733 Likes on 262 Posts

Originally posted by ferguson777
There really isn't much difference between them except Canadians tend to be better looking.

there's one other thing Cuz... they tend to be far sighted when looking in mirrors... must be something in Glacial Spring Water, eh ??

cuz you don't have to be handsome to be cool John

Old 06-14-2003, 12:40 AM
fatfenders
Post Fiend

I shipped out about 31 CDs the last few days. Ken Payne(FTE), Akers, Jones, Kessler, Neuman, Crabtree, Stone, Hartman, Thornton, Niolon, Griner, Devaullt, Watts, Davis, Caldwell, Duncan, Baker, Christian, Monroe, Gordon, Eckart, Schooonover, Royst, Kramer, Atnip, Early,

Canada (Shipped to John) Pul, Samson, Wilson, Oczkowski and Ferguson.

Rossi and Johnson have one coming soon. If I missed any emails don't be afraid to yell. I opened a few test files on each CD, but that's no guarantee they are all good. I can send another if anyone gets a frisbee. Or a coaster as George salls them.

I noticed there are some duplicate PICs on the disc. Sorry about that. It anyone gets ambitious and organizes the files, I'd be interested in a copy.

Old 06-14-2003, 06:57 AM
jniolon
old and in the way

don't worry DeWayne,

when George gets his he will organize them in serial number sequence with detailed descriptions of buildup, modifications, owners personal history and planned future additions or possible sale prospects... he might have time to include a list of tools used listed by manufacturers name...

the coasters in the mail...trust me

john

Old 06-14-2003, 08:03 AM
Earl
Postmaster
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally posted by jniolon
don't worry DeWayne,

when George gets his he will organize them in serial number sequence with detailed descriptions of buildup, modifications, owners personal history and planned future additions or possible sale prospects... he might have time to include a list of tools used listed by manufacturers name...

the coasters in the mail...trust me

john
OK, Mr. John "scribe" Niolon, that calls for a snooty riposte!

1. You forgot to capitalize "don't" - the first word in your greeting.
2. I think Dewayne spells his name that way, not DeWayne. I would appreciate a correction from the source if I am incorrect.
2. You forgot to capitalize "when" in the first word of the thing that looks like a paragraph, but isn't.
3. You forgot the apostrophe in "owner's".
4. The whole "paragraph" is a run-on sentence.
5. You incorrectly used an ellipses "..." to end two sentences.
6. You forgot to capitalize "he" near the end of the "paragraph".
7. You forgot the apostrophe in "manufacturer's".
8. You forgot to capitalize "the" in the last "sentence".
9. You forgot the apostrophe in "coaster's", as a compound of "coaster is".
10. Ellipses always have a leading and trailing space.
11. You used no punctuation after "me" in the last "sentence".

There are several other issues that are more esoteric, however, I won't bore you with their details.

FYI, "coaster" is another name for CDs or DVDs that you burn, but that don't work properly. The only thing they are good for is ... being used as coasters!

Such a sad example of how far you've fallen from your glory days of truck magazine articles. I'll never have time to really organize the pictures if I have to spend all my time correcting your grammar and syntax. And I haven't even met your grammar.

Old 06-14-2003, 08:16 AM
fatfenders
Post Fiend

George

Actually, it is D. Wayne Reding. Wayne is my maiden name. I'm just like one of those three name b*tches that runs for Congress and maybe president someday. BTW, my new boss at work took his wife's last name and combined it with his last name with a hyphen. I refuse to call him by his new name. This has to be forbidden somewhere in the "Man Code"

Can't believe I got by with all the typos in my last post. I had a couple too many while painting last night, and I'm not talking Farmall Red unfortunately.

Old 06-16-2003, 08:03 PM
jniolon
old and in the way

Mr. Dear Mr. George,

This is a perfect working example of the very behavior referenced in my previous grammatical nightmare.

While I was instructed in proper use of the English language and the rules and rhymes of punctuation, I tend to use a more conversational style of writing. This more informal style allows some lattitude in use of grammar and punctuation while still adequately conveying the senders message. Many teachers and experts in the field concur that because this medium of virtual communication was not established for formal communication, a conversational style is quite acceptable and perferred. As I have seen it so aptly put ..."Us homeboys don't get above our raisin' ".

Please forgive me if my grammatical faux paus offended your obviously superior intelligence and upbringing. To paraphrase one of my idols ... "I'm not worthy !"

Perhaps after finishing my truck project I could enroll in a suitable educational institution where I might educate myself in what is considered by some to be much more important than it actually is. At least, as I have viewed the common style in use on the internet. I could probably find the adequate courseware available in a mail order form or perhaps online.

I am truly humbled by your more than sufficient chastisement and will do my very best to share only the most worthy communications with this forums users.

Please accept my most heartfelt apology if I have offended your annally constricted grammatical sensibilities and I will strive to do a much more acceptable job in the future.

My only other response to what I feel was an unnecessary and painful slash/burn rebuttal is .... (notice proper use of elipses) "Lighten' up dude. You're gonna burst something that might be important".

I hope you have a most pleasant evening.

with warmest regards and if I may regress slightly,

"later dude ... !!'

John too cool to color in the lines and use my elipses properly Niolon

Old 06-16-2003, 08:14 PM
Earl
Postmaster

Oh John, despite our little spat, you still love me, don't you?

Old 06-16-2003, 08:43 PM
jniolon
old and in the way

more than my headers George !

j

sorry about the missing capital M.

Old 06-16-2003, 11:42 PM
4tl8ford
Post Fiend

Wish you two would speak Merican so the rest of us could enjoy
John, I hear your suffering from Hipatitis (Terminal Coolness), is that true?

Old 06-17-2003, 05:47 AM
Earl
Postmaster

Oh John, you've made me so very happy.

OK, this is my last response on this issue, I promise.

Quick Reply: Super Nationals CD Pictures