1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Super Nationals CD Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 10:31 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
Received 123 Likes on 94 Posts

Hey Guys,

I know I promised the PF CD a week ago. I have now received PICs from most of the PF attendees that said they would send them. It amounts to several hundred PICs. Some of them are very good shots.

I had initially intended to organize them real nice by model year. But.......... while I was at PF, my hillbilly tenant decided to move out of my rental house to avoid eviction for back rent. Before she did, she filled my house with six cats and dogs and locked them in for reasons beyond my comprehension. I couldn't tell she had left because I just wasn't really sure which of her cars were drivers and which were lawn ornaments. I found out when the Humane Society threatened to file charges against me.

Anyway, I now have a house that hogs wouldn't live in. I have a major resto to do in my spare time so the double house payments and no rental income will cease. Sorry for venting my personal problems, just thought you should know I'm not just blowing you off.

If you want a CD, email your mailing address to me soon so I know how many CDs to make. You are going to get a CD with a bunch of meaningless digital camera file names. You'll have to give them a click and rename them yourself. I apologize, this isn't what I had planned but I don't want to make you wait two months for PICs. The cost??? The CD is a gift. Look on the envelope when you get it. If you want to send me postage, wonderful. If not, thats OK too. Not really that big a deal if I get stiffed for 89 cents.

Thanks to John (PJS55) and Kevin Kessler for the nice PICs.

Last edited by fatfenders; 06-05-2003 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-06-2003, 08:17 AM
51dueller
Lead Driver
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Do you ship to Canada?

Old 06-06-2003, 08:40 AM
DS02F250
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

'fenders,
Very generous of you, especially with everything falling on you right now. Why don't you hold off on the CD thing for now. Given your circumstance right now, I'm sure we can all curtail our overwhelming NEED (?) to see the pic's for now. When things get back on track and squared away for you, then let's talk about CD's and pictures and what-not.

Your promise is good here. I hope I speak for the group when I say, "we'll wait"....

Sorry about your lousy, no good tenant and the mess and the Humane Society ordeal.

Daryl

Old 06-06-2003, 10:41 AM
ferguson777
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

'fenders,

What Daryl "don't call my mildly modified GT-20 302 girly" Stone says! We'll wait. We know the life of a slum lord can be very hectic.

BWAH,HA,HA!!!!!

Old 06-06-2003, 01:25 PM
4tl8ford
Post Fiend

Been there, smelled that.
I don't envy you the task at hand, and truely wish there was a way to assist.
I'm sure everyone here will be busy with their own projects and can wait for the "Freebie" to get to them when time allows.

PS if we had a name, maybe we could put togeather a Hunter/Killer Team and have a little fun while your hard at work!!

Old 06-06-2003, 02:20 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend

Thanks for being patient but I am going to knock out the CDs now. Keep the addresses coming. You'll just see files named 12345sony.jpg You'll have to click on it to see it's just another gay metallic blue 56 Ford wth a 350 Chevy.

And you be quiet RMF, I'm not a slumlord. We'll I wasn't at first. This place had a $56,000 interior restoration done on it not so long ago. That's a lot of house investment around here. How was I supposed to know it wasn't safe to rent to Canadians?

Now here's a thought to run through your mind during dinner tonight. Ever knelt down cutting up carpet all day, and watching cat urine gradually wick up your Levi's. Not to mention the game of "Landlord Surprise" Gee, I wonder what's in this trash bag here. Oh my.................

Old 06-06-2003, 03:41 PM
Fat Fendered Ford
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by fatfenders
Now here's a thought to run through your mind during dinner tonight. Ever knelt down cutting up carpet all day, and watching cat urine gradually wick up your Levi's. Not to mention the game of "Landlord Surprise" Gee, I wonder what's in this trash bag here. Oh my.................
Egad! Do the insurance companies sell policies for things like this or are you stuck with the bill? Ugh!

Old 06-06-2003, 04:01 PM
Big Hands
Senior User

Have you thought of pursuing legal action via the local magistrate? Even though you may never recoup your losses it may give you some personal satisfaction. We feel your pain.

On the other hand, while doing the cleaning I'm sure you'll have some spare time to decide what the next step of your work on the truck will be.

Good luck !

Steve

Old 06-06-2003, 05:45 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend

Due to overwhelming demand for the Supernats PF CD, we are expanding the offer. If you act before midnight tonight. Not only do you get over 300 PICs of PF, we will also throw in the following:

1. Pictures of Earl posting in his underwear
2. RMF illegal home gardening tips.
3. Actual pictures of Steve's hands
4. Never before seen PICs of Carl's 302 and Niolon's Toyota 20R
5. Fender's "Make a million with no money down Real Estate investing program."

Just trying to keep this thread up top guys so I can get the address list complete this weekend.

Also, I would like to share the CD with the Canadians, but don't want to pay four bucks a pop for shipping. Could I mail a half dozen to someone in Canada? I'll provide the mailing labels and you can forward them on. Or anyone got a better idea? I just can't email or post 350 PICs.

Yes Steve, I intend to waste a little more money on legal action. Or........ I do clean a lot of fish in the summer, and she does leave her car windows down a lot. HMMMMMMMMMMMM, what to do?

Old 06-06-2003, 05:58 PM
4tl8ford
Post Fiend

Address on the way, thanks.

One time at Band Camp, oops wrong thought.

Did you ever see the MASH episode where Hawkeye bought the load of garbage and had a chopper dump it on the General---
How hard would it be to arrange that for one as sly and cunning as you?

Old 06-06-2003, 07:14 PM
DS02F250
Posting Guru

Originally posted by ferguson777
'fenders,

What Daryl "don't call my mildly modified GT-20 302 girly" Stone says! We'll wait. We know the life of a slum lord can be very hectic.

BWAH,HA,HA!!!!!

OK, just for that, I think I'll request a copy of the CD from 'fenders. Since I live in America and all. I'll be sure and let you know how it is... Dowt!!! Touche...

LOL,
Daryl "GT-20" Stone

Old 06-07-2003, 08:56 AM
51f1
Senior User

fenders.........very generous of you, thanks!! And good luck with the house.

Old 06-07-2003, 09:04 PM
Mr Mercury
Freshman User

Could you please send me one of your picture CD's up to Canada. I'll send you a donation to cover costs. Thanks.
Scott Wilson
6578 Longacre Drive
Vernon, British Columbia
CANADA V1H 1H9

Old 06-08-2003, 07:24 AM
PJS55
Senior User

Fenders'

I'll volunteer as the canadian ditributor. i know you were going to send me one anyway and I would certainly think that a half dozen in a pack would be only slightly more cost to ship than 1. If you send along the Canadian requests to date, I'll forward.

Old 06-08-2003, 09:37 AM
ozzie 1
Senior User
Thumbs up Super Nationals CD Pictures

Hi 'fenders, If you are shipping to Canada I would appreciate a copy of the CD. A buddy was at P.F. His photos were great and I would like to see more. Thanks Ozzie

Quick Reply: Super Nationals CD Pictures