Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2012, 07:09 AM
Postmaster

macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.
2012 OCTOBER Chat In Tennessee

Happy Monday, everyone!

Welcome to OCTOBER!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 07:10 AM
Postmaster

macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.macgiobuin has a great reputation on FTE.
It's a wet start to a new month....drive safe!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Happy soggy new month, that is...
Old 10-01-2012, 06:50 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Oh look at these...

Click the image to open in full size.

I have never been able to get bell peppers to do well for me, maybe this is the turning point with THAT

In that basket (I gave it to a neighbor) are a large golden, chocolate, and the amazing purple bell.....
(got some Anaheims too)

I think I want to focus on these "different" colored bell peppers next year, if I can make it happen.

LORD
BLESS MY CROPS!

-AMEN
Old 10-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Postmaster

Those peppers look GREAT! I'm still getting banana, golden bell, jalapeno & habanero peppers.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Peppers are a lot less hassle than tomatos too. My tom patch is a real mess right now
Old 10-07-2012, 07:29 AM
Postmaster

Hope everyone has had a great weekend! It is MUCH colder today.

I am off all my allergy meds and acid reflux meds because I get allergy testing this Wednesday. So....a week of being miserable culminates with about 1000 needle sticks. I hope YOUR week will be better.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I went through the "STICK ME" method of allergy testing when I was about ten years old. I thought they had something like a "TAPE" method now where they just put on some stickies with what they're testing for...

If I had it to do over, I believe I'd tell them all I'd rather weaze and itch til the day I die!

That cold is why I'm online. I need to know how long I have to clear spaces for three citrus trees in tubs inside my house
*I got my Key Lime in the middle of last month

I think I eventually want my den to become a greenhouse
Old 10-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I SAID HELLO TO MAPLES (Mark) in this game:

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Single Post - WORD MORPH II
Old 10-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Postmaster

Good Monday morning to all! Hope you have a great week. Invest in Tums and Saltines stock NOW....
Old 10-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Postmaster

Have a great Tuesday everybody!
Old 10-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Keep an eye on Dollar General stores for solar lights (candy cane striped) that only cost $2 each.

It's a holiday thing, but I can think of a lot of ways to "RE-PURPOSE" a thing like that

The battery alone almost makes it worth it (rechargeable)

~and they can always be sprayed a new color

IN FACT: 2 Rechargers cost FIVE BUCKS. The battery in them makes back the expense
$2 vice $2.50

~Study that...
Old 10-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Postmaster

I'm all about re-using/recycling stuff. That's a good idea. Walmart had some for July 4th that were red, white & blue for $2 each....

Allergy testing this afternoon. Afterward, I will eat about 30 omeprazole tablets.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

When I had to go for those danged things, Mom always treated me to some white chocolate, that we never found anywhere but down the street in Balboa Park at a special shop.

If you put yourself through that - you ought to treat yourself to something special as a reward

~ I did hate the damned experience!

"Wonderful little man, you did all right!"

I wonder if it didn't make me less pain sensitive all by itself

Gotta look at that - things stuck in you, and nothing you can do to stop it!

*At the time I had no idea, and no choice. I was just taken to have that done to me. FEAR? Too bad....

I was too young to have a voice in it

It was another of the things that changed me

"I NEVER WANT TO BE POWERLESS"
Old 10-12-2012, 01:59 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter