Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Elder User

maverick22 has a good reputation on FTE.maverick22 has a good reputation on FTE.maverick22 has a good reputation on FTE.
What to do in the Big Easy?

Greetings fellow FTE'ers, I'm headed down to New Orleans next week and have a couple of days to kill. So far the only for sure things on my list are the WWII Museum, Bourbon St., and a tour of the rum distillery. Also read about a paddlewheel cruise to the Battle of New Orleans site. Any other "don't miss" things I should check out? Anything to avoid?

Is everything back to normal yet after Isaac? Getting in on Saturday night and thought about going to the Saints game on Sunday but the cheapest ticket I could find online was $100...anyone know what scalped ones go for on game day?

Thanks!
Old 09-11-2012, 07:54 PM
New User

Cajuncru is starting off with a positive reputation.
You are definitely headed in the right tract to check out the WWII museum. You also might while in the Burbon St. area check out Cafe DuMond and Jackson Square, then mosey over to the Riverwalk, Aquarium, etc.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:54 PM