1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Super Duty Trucks - Trucks and Parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 01:29 PM
superdutytrucks
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Super Duty Trucks - Trucks and Parts

Just starting a new business. I have about 20 super duty trucks. Gonna be parting some out and selling the rebuilders, a lot of clean title trucks. I have a pretty good depth of knowledge about these trucks. I have been rebuilding them for about 10 years.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:08 PM
VONxRUBENxLA
Elder User
Originally Posted by superdutytrucks
Just starting a new business. I have about 20 super duty trucks. Gonna be parting some out and selling the rebuilders, a lot of clean title trucks. I have a pretty good depth of knowledge about these trucks. I have been rebuilding them for about 10 years.

we need more detailed info!!!

Old 08-27-2012, 02:40 PM
superdutytrucks
Former Vendor
Well I already sell parts on Craigslist whenever I have time. But I got on the SoS site and registered a name, set up my FIN and all state and city licenses just in case. I want to make it more of an everyday thing. I want to sell Parts, Wrecks, Trucks, Upgrades, and Modifications. Change to 6 speeds, add 4x4 to 4x2 trucks, upgrade interiors, diesel change overs, etc.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:44 PM
powerstroke72
Super Moderator
Received 35 Likes on 21 Posts
Welcome to FTE.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to do any of that on FTE unless you become a site Vendor / Sponsor. You can contact FTE Jason to check into becoming one if you wish to sell here:Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Profile: FTE Jason

Thanks.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:33 AM
superdutytrucks
Former Vendor
It's official

We are now a Sponsor.

Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/SuperDutyTru...ref=ts&fref=ts

email us with all your Super Duty parts needs. superdutytrucksales@gmail.com

I will be posting some information on a few project trucks that we are currently working on.

Kory

Old 12-12-2012, 02:14 AM
A/Ox4
9 ECHO 1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Email sent.....

Old 12-12-2012, 07:38 AM
tazaxx
Senior User
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
We are now a Sponsor.

I will be posting some information on a few project trucks that we are currently working on.

Kory
Kudos for having the courage to start a business when the government is doing everything to DIScourage you!

One suggestion... Your email should be "superdutytrucksales@superdutytrucks.com" or whatever your site address is. I'm sure you're probably planning that, but when I see someone has a Faceplant page and @gmail for their email, it gives the impression they are part time; not a full time professional. Also, even though it may seem like the whole world is on Faceplant- we are not. A high quality, stand alone professional website is a must. Sorry for the ramble...

Congrats, and look forward to doing business!

Old 12-12-2012, 08:42 AM
mikeismadness
Posting Guru
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
We are now a Sponsor.

Kory
I have y'all on Facebook already, looks like you have done some great things. Keep up the good work! I also suggest getting your own site too

Old 12-12-2012, 09:52 AM
superdutytrucks
Former Vendor
Website

Don't jump the gun yet guys, we do have a website I just forgot to add it to the post.

Super Duty Trucks, LLC We are working on updating the website with new inventory daily.

We have many projects on going and that has taken all of my time lately, I am trying to answer emails and phone calls as fast as I can, but they are almost overwhelming.

We are also going to be a selling and Installing for a large diesel performance shop very soon. I will post details when we Ink out the deal.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Eatonpcat
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Have any seats for a 2010 regular cab for sale??

Thanks,

Old 12-12-2012, 01:25 PM
senix
Super Moderator
Received 1,418 Likes on 1,013 Posts
Congrats..what years are you going to stock?

Old 12-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Sarge261
Logistics Pro
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Im looking for a good set of 08-10 Lariat seats...grey.

Just looked at the site, looks good. If I knew where you were I would jump on that dually short bed, just to hand around for when I do my conversion.

Sarge

Old 12-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Quad Racer
Cargo Master
Received 138 Likes on 104 Posts
Congratulations Kory. Working for yourself is the ultimate freedom and lack of free time all wrapped up into one.

IMO, more hard working Americans need to work for themselves even if it's only a side business.

Relesh in the "picky" customers they are willing to pay more $ for better service.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Sarge261
Logistics Pro
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Quad Racer
Congratulations Kory. Working for yourself is the ultimate freedom and lack of free time all wrapped up into one.

IMO, more hard working Americans need to work for themselves even if it's only a side business.

Relesh in the "picky" customers they are willing to pay more $ for better service.
You sir are correct. I started my buisness from the ground up 7 years ago. I have a good client base with some real great customers. I, however, dont envy anyone who trys to make a go at it in todays economy. I am a mechanic, worked 15 years in a dealership before taking the plunge. Im glad I did it, but today it would be real hard as someone else already stated...the man is trying to put us down.

I say to the OP good for you and I wish you the best of luck. You do have a pretty lucrative thing going there, and if you keep the parts good, prices good, and customer service second to none you will have no issues.

Sarge

Old 12-12-2012, 04:41 PM
superdutytrucks
Former Vendor
We currently have over 20 rebuilders and parts trucks in stock, with more trucks coming in every week. From 1999 -2007 F250 F350 and some F450 and F550 parts trucks. We stock just about everything you might need to rebuild or repair any 1999 to 2007 Super Duty Truck.

We have complete trucks to rebuild, complete rolling chassis, frames, rear ends, front ends, transfer case, transmissions, 5.4 7.3 6.0 Engines, and parts engines, wheels and tires, bumpers, fenders, hoods, radiator supports, radiators, condensers, intercoolers, header panels, headlights, grilles, complete cabs with titles, cab cuts, beds long and short and bedside cuts, doors, mirrors, some seats, door panels, dashes, carpet , headliners, seat belts, airbags and basically any parts that you can think of. We will ship pretty much anything that can be shipped. We can also get discounted prices for you on ANY new Ford parts.

We do 2wd to 4wd conversions, change from manual transmission to automatic, single wheel to dually conversion, Pretty much any engine swap from a 5.4 or 6.8 gas to diesel or swap and 6.0 to 7.3 swaps. We can change complete bodies and interiors, Install lift kits, and performance parts as well.

We also do rust prevention and sand blasting.

Please LIKE US on Facebook, we are trying to get to 10,000 likes by the end of 2012.

We will be adding some pictures of some of our custom step by step builds and our current parts trucks.

Please contact us with your parts needs or idea's and pricing for custom projects.

We will be helping start work on a Ford Diesel Excursion conversion from 4 doors to 2 doors sometime this winter for my Brother Kirby, aka fordsuvparts , and most likely a F650 Super crew custom build for his Construction Company MTM Enterprises Located In Morehead, KY.

We are a Brick and Mortar business, not just online or on Facebook, stop by and say hey or stop by and buy something.

We are Located in Flemingsburg KY - 606-356-7759

Thanks
Kory

Last edited by superdutytrucks; 12-12-2012 at 04:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Quick Reply: Super Duty Trucks - Trucks and Parts