6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 09:26 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,101 Likes on 2,226 Posts
In a way, you are actually correct. At least the route I went with 4 new adjustable compression springs and tuned shocks count as new suspension in my book.

Old 05-20-2016, 10:12 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Andre, for some reason, most pics don't show up on the computer at work, so I'll have to revisit when I'm at home. I look forward to seeing the pics of the "suspension system" installation - or at least the results of such.

Roy, I am still in the design stages of my boat. For now, Bear has Ark duties on an as needed basis.

Matt, he is an old sheep, and my understanding is that is common on older sheep. It looks pretty hideous to me, and we have to be careful when trimming near those "bumps". He is a pretty knotty sheep, but he guards my truck, so he's ok in my book. When he gets close enough, he also buffs my truck! How's things in your world? If it makes you feel any better, my Harley hasn't come out of the garage since it went into it 5 weeks ago. The weather combined with my schedule just hasn't been conducive for riding. I did put a Fuel Pak on it yesterday though, so I'm looking forward to the next ride even more!

Darren, enjoy the snow and furniture hauling!

Old 05-20-2016, 10:15 AM
Desert Don
Lead Driver
Received 4,632 Likes on 1,645 Posts
Good TGIF morning, crew!
Your Fiat is looking up, Andre! Yup on the "suspension system" rather than "lift"!!!! That is what I did to my Jeep, anyway, the only thing that stayed were the mounting brackets on the frame. And I sure liked the Fox 2.0 shocks on that!
Have a great day, guys! Later.

Old 05-20-2016, 10:17 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,568 Likes on 1,426 Posts

Originally Posted by darren32
It's a "suspension system" NOT a "lift" .................. thats what you tell the wife
LOL! I told Maria when I lifted the 97' that it was a suspension correction kit.

Old 05-20-2016, 10:25 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Once upon a time there was a King who wanted to go fishing.

He called the royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather forecast for the next few hours. The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain in the coming days.

So the King went fishing with his wife, the Queen.

On the way he met a farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the King the farmer said, “Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once because in just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area.”

The King was polite and considerate, he replied: “I hold the palace weatherman in high regard. He is an extensively educated and experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him and I will continue on my way.”

So he continued on his way.

However, a short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky.

The King and Queen were totally soaked and their entourage chuckled upon seeing them in such a shameful condition.

Furious, the King returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the professional. Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the prestigious and high paying role of royal forecaster.

The farmer said, “Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain.”

So the King hired the donkey.

And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in the government and occupy its highest and most influential positions.

And the practice continues to this day...

Old 05-20-2016, 10:26 AM
Tim Young
Hotshot
Received 3,568 Likes on 1,426 Posts

Good morning guys,

Andre, Your truck looks great! My dualy is the lowest truck I've ever had. I can't even slide under it on my creeper, unless I go back behind the running boards and then it is still real tight.
It may not look cool but it is kind of nice for a guy with bad knees.

Old 05-20-2016, 10:30 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Thanks guys!

Tim your truck is one of my favorites!

Doug, the joke was great! Explains a lot!

Old 05-20-2016, 10:37 AM
darren32
Lead Driver

Received 736 Likes on 141 Posts
I guess maybe unloading the sleds was not a good idea. Really coming down now LOL.

Name:  Untitled_zpsnyflij2s.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  150.0 KB

Suspension correction kit works too Tim

Old 05-20-2016, 10:45 AM
Desert Don
Lead Driver
Received 4,632 Likes on 1,645 Posts
Originally Posted by darren32
I guess maybe unloading the sleds was not a good idea. Really coming down now LOL.

Suspension correction kit works too Tim
Hell, Darren, unload more sleds! Mebee ya can douse the fire at Ft. Mac!

Old 05-20-2016, 10:49 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Don, that sounds like a great idea! Washing and waxing the truck seems effective as well.

I think I figured out when and why I can't see certain pics. It appears that the ones loaded through Photobucket are blocked. I see the link for the pics in the email notices from the forum, but see nothing but the text portion of the post when I open it on the puter at work.

Old 05-20-2016, 10:52 AM
darren32
Lead Driver

Received 736 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by 99150
Hell, Darren, unload more sleds! Mebee ya can douse the fire at Ft. Mac!
Yes we need to move the snow a bit farther North.

Old 05-20-2016, 11:45 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Darren that pic is great...reminds me of when it snowed (kind of) at our campout last weekend

Old 05-20-2016, 11:48 AM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
Nice suspension system Andre. Looks way over my budget though!

Doug - Don't worry it rained here today too. My thoughts of raking up the grass after it dried out are gone for the day. One of the reasons as soon as it needs it and I can I mow.

Darren - was wondering if that snow was going to hit you. It went from mid 80s to snowing in Tok, AK this week. It's colder here, but not enough to snow, just rain...

Old 05-20-2016, 12:25 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
Have fun Gerry... Drink a cold one for me, will ya?

Old 05-20-2016, 03:48 PM
720Deere
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee

Matt, he is an old sheep, and my understanding is that is common on older sheep. It looks pretty hideous to me, and we have to be careful when trimming near those "bumps". He is a pretty knotty sheep, but he guards my truck, so he's ok in my book. When he gets close enough, he also buffs my truck! How's things in your world? If it makes you feel any better, my Harley hasn't come out of the garage since it went into it 5 weeks ago. The weather combined with my schedule just hasn't been conducive for riding. I did put a Fuel Pak on it yesterday though, so I'm looking forward to the next ride even more!
Doug, the guard sheep sounds like a solid concept! Let me know how the Fuel Pak works out. After I get done all the deleting on the truck, that is my next purchase. My bike supposedly has a Screaming Eagle tuner on it, but it certainly isn't tuned right! It has never been right and then I went to Big City baffles and that sure didn't do anything good for the already lean condition. I'm very interested in the autotune feature of the Fuel Pak.

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most