6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2015, 09:28 PM
k7lvo
Posting Guru
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Dakster
Roy Why am I seeing Obama 2016 bumper stickers around Miami?

Did I miss the repeal of the 2 term limit?
(Had to edit the picture out of my reply - was getting sick at my stomach)

I heard that one of the democrats has proposed a repeal of the term limit amendment. He musta found some really good drugs someplace. I've also read that they might try to engineer an event that would give them an excuse to declare marshall law and cancel the election. Do you suppose that Ferguson was a dry run? He sure stirred the pot there...

Old 01-21-2015, 09:36 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
I guess time will tell the tale on that.

I think Ferguson was more opportunistic to make a point rather than a planned dry run.

Although the responses of some leaders in charge has certainly not helped the already low moral and the feeling of being disenfranchised by Police Officers nationwide.

Old 01-21-2015, 09:42 PM
k7lvo
Posting Guru
I wonder how the moral is in the force that has purchased the millions of rounds of "practice" jhp ammo. I try not to buy into conspiracy theories, but there are so many questions and so few answers...

Old 01-21-2015, 09:55 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Not any worse than when they found out the bullet proof vests we were wearing were not actually bullet proof to their rating... They were replaced with another set of non-bullet proof, bullet proof vests. The third time was the charm. It's been fixed for a long time now...

Old 01-21-2015, 10:00 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,998 Likes on 1,600 Posts
I have believed for over 4 years now, that the Traitor is not going to just leave after 8 yrs.
He is going to declare Martial Law in 2016 and take over as dictator......Then the new American Revolutionary War will start.

Just my opinion.......

Old 01-21-2015, 10:06 PM
92F350CC
Fleet Mechanic
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by k7lvo
(Had to edit the picture out of my reply - was getting sick at my stomach)

I heard that one of the democrats has proposed a repeal of the term limit amendment. He musta found some really good drugs someplace. I've also read that they might try to engineer an event that would give them an excuse to declare marshall law and cancel the election. Do you suppose that Ferguson was a dry run? He sure stirred the pot there...
You're probably thinking of this POS

José E. Serrano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He has proposed that amendment every 2 years since 1997. I expect he'll propose it again this month.

Old 01-21-2015, 11:16 PM
Dim Sum
Cargo Master
Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts
I don't know what y'all are talking about. Obama just promised us all kinds of free goodies just for voting for him!!!!

Yay for free goodies!!!!

/end sarcasm.

Old 01-21-2015, 11:23 PM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 3,998 Likes on 1,600 Posts
Originally Posted by Dim Sum
I don't know what y'all are talking about. Obama just promised us all kinds of free goodies just for voting for him!!!!

Yay for free goodies!!!!

/end sarcasm.
I want a free Sailboat..........
38 ft Shannon Cutter........

Old 01-21-2015, 11:31 PM
Dim Sum
Cargo Master
Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts
I see you're finally on the bandwagon. Why work for it when you deserve it! I mean...it is your fair share.

On a different note, heated steering wheel in the Ram is more effective than the Ford. Heated seats on the Ram are NOT as effective as the Ford. Not sure if that's due to the thicker leather on the Longhorn or just substandard performance.

Neither heated seats can hold a candle to the VW's cloth heated seats. Those get warm before you leave the driveway!

Old 01-21-2015, 11:50 PM
k7lvo
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy
I have believed for over 4 years now, that the Traitor is not going to just leave after 8 yrs.
He is going to declare Martial Law in 2016 and take over as dictator......Then the new American Revolutionary War will start.

Just my opinion.......
If you're correct about the first part, you'll be correct about the second!

Originally Posted by 92F350CC
You're probably thinking of this POS

José E. Serrano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He has proposed that amendment every 2 years since 1997. I expect he'll propose it again this month.
Yeah, I think that's the guy. In a crowd of nut-bags, he's a special kind of nut-bag.

Old 01-21-2015, 11:54 PM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by Dim Sum
I see you're finally on the bandwagon. Why work for it when you deserve it! I mean...it is your fair share.

On a different note, heated steering wheel in the Ram is more effective than the Ford. Heated seats on the Ram are NOT as effective as the Ford. Not sure if that's due to the thicker leather on the Longhorn or just substandard performance.

Neither heated seats can hold a candle to the VW's cloth heated seats. Those get warm before you leave the driveway!
Cloth doesn't get as cold or hot as leather does. It breathes better so the same heating element should work better. But I still wouldn't put it past VW to put a better heating element in the seats. They seem to do cold climate stuff well.

My steering wheel heater and seat heater works awesome in my 2015 Ford. TO the point I have to turn it them off (or the seat heater down) after 15 minutes. They work well in the leather seats n my VOlt as well.

I do notice that the colder it is out, the better it seems to work. Probably because they are getting much hotter faster than the air temperature is.

--

Roy - If the president declares marshall law to prolong the presidency and become a dictator, I don't think he is going to have enough people behind him to make it a civil war. I hope I don't eat those words later.

Ohh just found out they are shipping your boat to you. Supposed to get it next week, which means it will arrive in January 2021.

Old 01-22-2015, 12:02 AM
k7lvo
Posting Guru
Obama said, "The check's in the mail!"
Slick Willie said...

Old 01-22-2015, 07:33 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,069 Likes on 2,217 Posts
Ok boys good morning...enough of the politics before we get the thread closed
k7lvo, welcome to the one page thread, but we are not all here to just bash politics.

Darren, any developments in the steering box? Did you get a chance to get some stop leak in there? Where are you filling yours? I haven't looked at mine lately, but I recall it being a sealed unit.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:07 AM
golfmedik
Lead Driver
Received 83 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by k7lvo
Obama said, "The check's in the mail!"
Slick Willie said...
To Monica. "Don't walk with your mouth full!"

Old 01-22-2015, 08:24 AM
darren32
Lead Driver

Received 736 Likes on 141 Posts
Mornin guys

Originally Posted by SavageNFS

Darren, any developments in the steering box? Did you get a chance to get some stop leak in there? Where are you filling yours? I haven't looked at mine lately, but I recall it being a sealed unit.
No update ... I have not looked at it closer yet. I did put a bottle of stop leak in there. Everything is back to normal, no more pulsing breaks, no more noise. It is running on a mix of stop leak, chain saw bar oil and OEM fluid. It looks terrible dirty tho..... I am not sure how bad the leak is ... it could have been leaking for a while IDK.

I just filled it at the res under the hood ... it was dry and sucking air.

Looks like money will be tight this year so unless the leak is REALLY bad I will just keep an eye on the res and ride it out

In case anyone missed it ..... you NEED to check out Gavin's update.
Very AWESOME!

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...l#post15016416

Have a good day fellas

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most