6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 09:16 AM
BlackBeest
More Turbo
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Holy chit, Andre, triple digit snowmobiles?? G'lawd!

Doug- awesome sound equipment you got there

Mitch- gonna be on the rig thru the weekend? Sucks, we're having our little employee dinner today, be off the rest of the week. I'll be watching the LSU game tomorrow evening, if I can stay awake, ror. Y'know, you say Cabela's....there's a new Academy opening a stone's throw from my house in Walker, there's fools camped out waiting....jeez....if I was that store manager, I'da sold 'em tents and heaters while they waited, hah! But anytime you wanna hit Bass Pro/Cabela's, I'm down

Truck's chilling at the house today, drove the missus' minivan in for its last complimentary service, she's laid up recouping from that rotator cuff surgery. Driving anything else just slaps me in the face how friggin awesome driving these trucks is

20yr High School reunion going down this Saturday, practically in my backyard, I'm honestly still on the fence about attending, and I don't feel as bad about that as I'd think I should. It'd be our class' first, we didn't do a 5 or 10 to the best of my knowledge....

Have a great day all, and Thanksgiving/weekend, if I don't get on much since I won't be at work

Old 11-26-2014, 10:32 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts
Good morning Chuck. Every once in a while, I'm stuck driving someone else's ride and can't wait to get back into my truck. This past weekend, anytime any of my family needed to run into town for whatever reason, they always took my truck. Even my youngest brother who owns a 2012 Fiat 3500 Laramie (and it was parked right next to mine all weekend), preferred to take my truck into town. I think between my two brothers and the trips for various stuff, they put another 75 miles on my truck in two days.
Being in a refinery, obviously someone is there 24/7/365 - including holidays. Every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas, they cater out food for us. For Christmas, they catch whoever is actually on shift Christmas day. Since Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday and we have two fresh crews start on Fridays, they feed days and nights, both Thursday and Friday. This is the first time in 12 years that my shift schedule actually has me off for Thanksgiving, but I'll still enjoy a nice meal provided by the company Friday night. Of course, dinner tomorrow with family will be WAY better, but it is nice that the company takes care of us.

Old 11-26-2014, 10:33 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 4,005 Likes on 1,601 Posts
Originally Posted by SavageNFS
Good morning guys!

Roy your truck will be delivered to you next week. I just got an update from "my guy". I'm thinking 12/4. Spending money on truck parts is also called investing. Great job.

Gerry...God Bless You! Those pics are outstanding.

I kind of want a heated steering wheel now, thanks a lot, ROY.

Anything I can do to Help you.........

Tim, are we still on track for some Bronco work in December or are you going to wait until after the new year?

You guys enjoy the day. Many of us get the rest of the week off after today. So I plan on eating like a pig tomorrow and dreaming of sled parts coming in. I do plan on working on that trailer at some point. Have a great day guys!

Just received HOT NEWS.............
as of 2146 last night, the rail car was released back to the Rail Road......

Jolly Green is ready to Tippy Toe on to a Transport Truck.........

Delivery Saturday..............................I am Hoping....

Old 11-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by GIGGER
Thx Mitch, I just have to read ure post & I'm all caught up, lol

have a great day gang, I have Hot Rods to go see...........
Gerry........
I thought you wanted to see the "Garage" for the "Hot Rods".............

Doug made me say it.........
Really........

Old 11-26-2014, 10:45 AM
2006lariat
Lead Driver
Received 228 Likes on 62 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving 1 pagers!
For those traveling to the east, be careful, we are getting snow!

Old 11-26-2014, 10:54 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
I want to see those garages too! With weather like what he's getting in Florida right now, hot rods need to stay in garages.

Old 11-26-2014, 10:55 AM
Sgt93
Postmaster
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Not to be a bearer of potentially bad news Roy, but my guess is that the diesel mech will be off until Monday. I wouldn't expect delivery until Monday if it arrives Sat. Expect the worse and if it happens earlier, that's a bonus. Just don't rent a lake house in the meantime! Ror.

And an early Happy Thanksgiving all.

Old 11-26-2014, 10:59 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,100 Likes on 2,226 Posts
Howdy Adam...Happy Thanksgiving to you as well

Snow is a good thing!

Old 11-26-2014, 10:59 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Good morning all Ye Fine Folks........

I knew Doug would be on that one.........

It was great to hear that JGG is on the ground............Just 200 more miles.........

Old 11-26-2014, 11:01 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Sgt93
Not to be a bearer of potentially bad news Roy, but my guess is that the diesel mech will be off until Monday. I wouldn't expect delivery until Monday if it arrives Sat. Expect the worse and if it happens earlier, that's a bonus. Just don't rent a lake house in the meantime! Ror.

And an early Happy Thanksgiving all.
Howdy Steve......

No Lake House...........Spent the money on Goodies for Jolly Green.....

I am really guessing Wed might be the day...........

Old 11-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Sgt93
Postmaster
I hope sooner than later Roy. Can't wait to see pics when she arrives. Wish I could have justified a dually. I'm excited for you!

Old 11-26-2014, 11:15 AM
Sailor Roy
FTE Chapter Leader

Originally Posted by Sgt93
I hope sooner than later Roy. Can't wait to see pics when she arrives. Wish I could have justified a dually. I'm excited for you!
Thanks Steve.........You have a GREAT Rig.......

Jolly Green is going to be a Monster.........

Is she here Yet.......

Old 11-26-2014, 11:21 AM
Dakster
Lead Driver
Received 111 Likes on 37 Posts
Good Morning everyone... A light (very light) dusting of snow has arrived with moderate fog.

Chuck - Next year is my 25 - In 1999 I moved to within a few blocks of my high school and never went. The people I went to school with that care what happens to me or I care what happens to them, I keep in touch with anyways. No need to spend a day being artificial. And of course now I live around 5200 miles or so away.

Roy - Let me know what pair of sunglasses you like from the Ad I sent you. Curious what your style is. I hope JGG gets to your dealer today and you can pick her up on Friday.

Old 11-26-2014, 11:22 AM
FordService
Official Ford Rep
Originally Posted by GIGGER
...Howdy Crystal, thx for popping in........
Hiya, GIGGER; nice to "see" you!

Originally Posted by Dakster
Thanks Crystal or looking into things. I am beginning to get a picture of what is going on. It isn't bad, but I just like to know the answers. Really, it isn't a Ford issue directly, other than the fact that the dealers really do represent you...
No problem, Dakster. If your friend wants to formally document any feedback, just let me know.

Crystal

Old 11-26-2014, 11:29 AM
EO2SeaBee
Hotshot
Dak, my 25th was last year, but like you, I've kept up with those I desired to keep up with and had no desire to see the dog and pony show that I was sure a reunion to be - although, it would be kind of nice to see how some of the jocks and jerks turned out. I live 800 miles away, so that didn't help either.

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most