Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning Chief,
How is that Ankle doing?

Old 04-18-2012, 10:31 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Perfect outline of a softball and a black line at the bottom of my foot. Only hurts when you touch it or first thing in the morning. I went to the gym this morning and did my 50 push ups, 50 sit-ups and ran 2 miles, just got back from the gym again this afternoon, 50 more push ups, incline push ups, lifted weights, 50 sit-ups and did the cross trainer for 30 minutes. PT test in less than 2 weeks , trying to drop at least 5 more lbs.

Hope to pass the PT test and weight in before I go on R&R leave and can eat all my favorite foods and not have to worry about it looming over my head when I get back. I am close, the run always worries me.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:01 AM
koolchange
Senior User
Dude it sounds like you are well on your way to passing that PT with flying colors. I could do the incline push ups as long as they let me do them in a standing position to Porch Rail. The Sit Up I could do if they let me sit in my recliner and use the handle to sit up with. I see no reason to run as long as the Ammo holds out.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:27 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Push-ups and sit-ups I can pass no problem, the run kicks my butt. I remember when I could run 2 miles in 13:30, NOT anymore..

Old 04-19-2012, 05:29 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Happy Thursday everyone !!!!!

I went to the Gym again this morning, 40 push ups, 40 sit ups and ran 2 miles on the treadmill. I guess I will hit it again this afternoon after work. More push-ups, sit-ups and do the cross trainer for 30 min. Might run again if my legs do not feel like slabs of stone.

Counting the days till R&R leave, getting my fix or service list together. My wife informed me I was NOT working the whole time I was home, fine with me...

Old 04-19-2012, 07:44 AM
koolchange
Senior User
Yep she better be on top of that list. Good Wine, Candlelight, and a good meal should be First on that list.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:45 AM
koolchange
Senior User
Oh Shoot I forgot Flowers, but you had better not.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:26 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
She is not into flowers and she has told me to stop buying jewelry. We are going to disapear for 2 or 3 days, going to take real good care of the MRS. She has worked hard and taken care of a bunch of stuff. We are going to get the biggest prime rib at outbacks, thats like the pre deployment- post deployment meal. She is not alowed to get one with I am deployed. She is alowed to go to logans, but that is the max. If I have to suffer then you have to suffer.. Not sure logans is really suffering.

She says she is not spoiled just well taken care of. She is spoiled, but worth every penny.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:43 AM
koolchange
Senior User
You make AMERICA Proud by treating your Queen like the treasure she is. Quite Frankly I like Logan's better than Outback anyway. Heading to Grand Rapids MI next week so I will hit the Logan's up there. We don't have one of those in Them Thar Hills.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:02 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
For prime rib, Outbacks is the best. I can't wait to get some krispy kreme doughnuts, they have a store right down the road from the airport.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:05 AM
koolchange
Senior User
May the Hot light always be on!

Old 04-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ChiefM
For prime rib, Outbacks is the best. I can't wait to get some krispy kreme doughnuts, they have a store right down the road from the airport.

The best Prime Rib that I've ever had was at Jilly's on Roswell Road. I don't know if they are still there though. It was 2" of melt in your mouth goodness and big as the plate it was served on.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:35 AM
koolchange
Senior User
Wow yes Jilly's was fantastic. I think that place is long gone and turned into Theo's which had fabulous but overpriced food. Then it changed into a Co-Ed strip Bar. Yes Men on 1 side to watch the Ladies dance, and Women on the other side to watch the Men dance. If I am thinking of the correct place.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:40 AM
koolchange
Senior User
Sorry guys I am trying to get this signature picture right guys. Hopefully it is there this time. One should be smarter than the inanimate object that he worketh with.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Grubbworm
Cargo Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by koolchange
Wow yes Jilly's was fantastic. I think that place is long gone and turned into Theo's which had fabulous but overpriced food. Then it changed into a Co-Ed strip Bar. Yes Men on 1 side to watch the Ladies dance, and Women on the other side to watch the Men dance. If I am thinking of the correct place.

I wouldn't know. I haven't been or needed to be on that side of town in years.

Quick Reply: Welcome to the April Chat Thread