Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Wow, 3 new members to the chapter!!!

Hey everyone, help me in welcoming our 3 newest members, Matias240, eliteman76 , and Revs F150 to the chapter!!

Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 03-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Post Fiend

big-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant future
Hey guys, welcome to FTE and the Nebraska chapter! The more pics you post of your rides, the more we like you

XD
I am dainty, you know.
The highboy project - http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...y-project.html
Old 03-21-2012, 10:59 AM
Illinois Chapter LDR

KOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputationKOESTNER has a superb reputation
Welcome to the Nebraska Chapter guys, Everyone is nutz here, it's the only way we like it.

JOIN THE ILLINOIS CHAPTER HERE
Old 03-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Senior User

husker77 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome from the previous new guy.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Post Fiend

big-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant futurebig-ugly has a brilliant future
Where the heck are our FNG's at?
I am dainty, you know.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:43 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Patience, grasshopper, patience! They'll be along!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 03-21-2012, 10:38 PM
Freshman User

Revs F150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello All!

Name is Aaron but have gone by the nickname Revs on many of the forums that I've been a part of. I am from the Columbus area. I am married and my wife and I have a wonderful daughter. We also have a dog and three pet stray cats. As most Nebraskans, I cheer for the Huskers. I also watch a bit of NASCAR but have begun to find much more enjoyment going out to our local dirt track and watching the cars run there. Been a gear head as long as I can remember and grew up working on the old rear-engined VW's. My current vehicles include a 1994 Ford F150 4X4, a 1999 Ford Explorer, and a 1982 Kawasaki KZ550 motorcycle.

I got my F150 in April of 2010 to be my daily driver and it promptly blew a head gasket in September of 2010. Since it was leaking quite a bit of oil from both the main seal and oil pan gasket, I decided to just to pull the engine and rebuild it. After more than a year of planning and collecting funds, the rebuild is getting closer to being done. It's pretty much stock with the exception of a cam upgrade, shorty headers, Magnaflow Y-pipe with high-flow cat, and a SI/DO cat-back exhaust system.

Looking forward to being a part of the Nebraska Chapter of FTE!

- Revs
Old 03-21-2012, 10:40 PM
Post Fiend

Woohoo, FNG #1!
I am dainty, you know.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Elder User

deljac is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.deljac is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
welcome to the chapter guys.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:27 PM
Senior User

newold46 has a very good reputation on FTE.newold46 has a very good reputation on FTE.newold46 has a very good reputation on FTE.newold46 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hide your valuables and c'mon in!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:16 AM
Postmaster

fordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to allfordnut forever is a name known to all
Welcome to the Ne. Chapter & FTE,Great bunch here!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 09:29 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Welcome new guys from the 8 to 5, Monday-Friday Nebraskan.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:56 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revs F150 View Post
Hello All!

Name is Aaron but have gone by the nickname Revs on many of the forums that I've been a part of. I am from the Columbus area. I am married and my wife and I have a wonderful daughter. We also have a dog and three pet stray cats. As most Nebraskans, I cheer for the Huskers. I also watch a bit of NASCAR but have begun to find much more enjoyment going out to our local dirt track and watching the cars run there. Been a gear head as long as I can remember and grew up working on the old rear-engined VW's. My current vehicles include a 1994 Ford F150 4X4, a 1999 Ford Explorer, and a 1982 Kawasaki KZ550 motorcycle.

I got my F150 in April of 2010 to be my daily driver and it promptly blew a head gasket in September of 2010. Since it was leaking quite a bit of oil from both the main seal and oil pan gasket, I decided to just to pull the engine and rebuild it. After more than a year of planning and collecting funds, the rebuild is getting closer to being done. It's pretty much stock with the exception of a cam upgrade, shorty headers, Magnaflow Y-pipe with high-flow cat, and a SI/DO cat-back exhaust system.

Looking forward to being a part of the Nebraska Chapter of FTE!

- Revs
Revs, welcome aboard! Always good to have another Husker fan around (isn't it, Rob?LOL). I had a 95 -150, I love the look of that generation of trucks, I think it was one of Fords best looking trucks.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:08 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nukeford View Post
Revs, welcome aboard! Always good to have another Husker fan around (isn't it, Rob?LOL). I had a 95 -150, I love the look of that generation of trucks, I think it was one of Fords best looking trucks.
Pat, you are stacking the chapter with Husker fans... I never did that when I was CL here...

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:19 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywanabe View Post
Pat, you are stacking the chapter with Husker fans... I never did that when I was CL here...
Guess that's why your not CL anymore.....

Old 03-22-2012, 01:19 PM