Hi Maryland members. Posting on behalf of your fearless leader today.
if you have a Facebook account please click on this link for info:
For those of you who do not have a FB account, here is a copy and paste of the information they provided:
Sunday, April 22, 2012 Time: 11:00am
4400 University Drive **parking lot K** , Fairfax, VA
<TABLE class="uiGrid mvm" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vTop></TD><TD class=vTop>Greetings everyone!!!
UNclassified and Patriot Motorsports invite you to come help us fight cancer. We are teaming up with a few local car clubs/organizations within the DMV area and some big names on the east coast. Funds collected will be split in two:
- Half will go ...to the Children's Hospital in D.C.
- Half will go to help a 4 year old girl name Isabel and her medical bills. She was recently diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma and is receiving treatment at the Children's National Medical Center in D.C.
SOME VENDORS AND SUPPORTERS OF THE EVENT:
Insane Stance & Offset (ISO)
National G Club
Dyno on the go
& MANY MORE...
**ENTRANCE FEES/ ENTERTAINMENT/ CAR SHOW**
$5 PER CAR (driver will get a free raffle ticket at the door)
$1 PER Passenger/Walk-ins
RAFFLE TICKETS -$1.00 per extra raffle ticket OR $5.00 for 7 tickets
- RAFFLE PRIZES: merchandise from our vendors, free $250 coupon for detailing at D&V autobody, FREE 2 night stay at Clarion Hotel. I will add more as they come =)
- *GRAND RAFFLE PRIZE: A FREE SET OF D2 COILOVERS!!!*
- Dyno On-the-Go will be setting up AWD dyno runs at the event. 1st come, 1st serve!!
- dj viceversa and dj 2nice will be spinnin tracks to keep things interesting!!
- A booth for children's activities will be set up, so bring the kids if you'd like!
- We will have at least one food vendor on site, if not more.
- Lil b-boy battle from our friends/supporters
- Several local car models will be present as well!!
- If you would like to pre-register your whip for the show, please email me your name and a picture of your car for the low down (firstname.lastname@example.org<WBR></WBR>m). Judges will be some of the vendors from this event (ISO, CIB, and Mischief.tv)
Fees for pre-registration: $15
Late registration at the door: $20
We hope that you will come out and join us in the fight against cancer. Isabel and her family, along with numerous patients in the DMV will be thankful for sure!!!