Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Parts & other Want to buy parts/accessories/tools.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2011, 10:05 PM
MMNC (SS)

Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.
WTB: 2008-2010 F-250/350 Tow Mirrors

Looking to upgrade my trucks styling. Looking for tow mirrors from a 2008-2010 F-250/350.

Need to be clean, no breakage, electronic glass adjustment, with signal. Power fold/extend is a bonus, but not needed. Heated is cool also, but not a deal killer.

Thx
If you have a pair of these on your 99-07 truck and are looking to go back to stock or are trading in, I am willing to trade my 2006 Lariat Tow Mirrors (signal, heated, manual fold, manual extend, electronic glass movement) + cash to you.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:21 PM
Senior User

fishpimp is starting off with a positive reputation.
i have 2008 power telescoping mirrors heated mint on my 2000. make me an offer including your mirrors. i am in boston ma and i can ship. i can email or txt pics
Old 01-01-2012, 07:41 PM
MMNC (SS)

Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.Tylus has a spectacular reputation.
are they factory mirrors? or the Kool Vue brand?

powered movement with marker lights?

pics?

I don't want to be insulting, so please tell me what you'd like to get for them after shipping to 96818. I'd ship my current mirrors to you the next day
Old 01-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Senior User

Robby Nash is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey Tylus check these out there a good buy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Driver-LH-Le...item3a6e4e7978
Old 01-04-2012, 01:15 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other

Tags
08, 2008, 250, buy, davidson, duty, f250, f250350, ford, harley, mirro, mirrors, part, super, tow, towing