Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 09:20 PM
Snuggyworm
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Introduction

Hello friends,

my name is Dominic. u can call me by my entire 1st name or dom or by my screen name, snuggyworm or snuggy or snugs. jus as long as i'm not referred to the "worm". kidding.

i got a 2005 f-350 psd 6.0 king dranch DRW. i absolutely love it! though the leather is hard and gives me a sore *** after a day of bouncing around houston roads.

at the moment, i don't intend to mod the truck yet. keeping it stock. following the professional advices and ford recommendations.

i live on the west side of houston, heading towards katy, tx. hopefully, i can get the opportunity to meet fellow 6.0 owners who are part of the texas chapter and in and around my area.

i'm a non-practising engineer. aerospace engineer. i own and run a passport and visa service business. if y'all want details, i can provide anyone with further details, e.g. website address, information, etc.

i try my best to do most of my maintenance but if needed, i shall bring it to a reputable mechanic. she's my baby!

i'm looking forward to meeting more fellow ford diesel owners as well. i'm pretty certain there's gonna be lots to talk about.

if y'all feel the need to ask me any question, go ahead. i hope to answer jus about every question i can. worst case scenario: i jus might plead the fifth.

have a great week ahead!

Old 08-30-2011, 06:20 AM
texans
Postmaster
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Hello Dom, good to meet you. Welcome to the TX chapter, where the beer is always cold. We do have some great guys in your part of TX. Take a look a the members map. It will show you who is around you. Plus, you can add yourself to it. Stick around and stop in and say hi now-n-again. There's lots of members on here that just stop by each morning just to say "morning" on the b.s thread. Look forward to talking to you. If you can create a sig and put your name at the top of it. Its easier to remember it that way. Kind of like those name tags at school reunions.

Sounds like you got a pretty nice ride there by the way. Again welcome to the chapter.

Old 08-30-2011, 12:07 PM
Snuggyworm
Postmaster
good afternoon scotty! thanks for the welcome! i appreciate it.

btw, i know i'm gonna sound like a *******, but how do i navigate to the members map?

thanks for the compliments! her name is "peppermint pattie" since she's forest green. lol.

have a great day!

Old 08-30-2011, 01:27 PM
texans
Postmaster
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Here is a link to the thread. I just updated it with more explanations on how to add yourself. Plus, put a link on that last post so that you don't have to go back to the first page to get the link. https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/9...l#post10755884

Old 09-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Snuggyworm
Postmaster
thanx scotty! with ur help, i figured it out.