Mileage: 155000
Color: RED
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): VA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Red
Engine: OEM Carb 460

If I ever get my parts from TCI so I can rebuild my trans, I'd offer to trade my Bronco, tho some people don't like the two-tone black/white.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Edgethis
If I ever get my parts from TCI so I can rebuild my trans, I'd offer to trade my Bronco, tho some people don't like the two-tone black/white.
Hehe, yes a paint job would definitely be in order

LoL

Do you have any more pics?

Originally Posted by mortalis09
you said you fixed the carb? will it pass va safety inspection? lol might be interested if your interested in the bronco in my profile
Trucks runs nice now, no leaks that I have seen. I've been trying to run the gas down in the tanks so I can replace the sending units. They work fine, but I'm assuming the fuel gauge sender is bad on both. Or maybe some wiring is bad under there. Everything checks out up to the tank so. . .passed fine last year after I convinced they guy it was really factory non-catalyst. There is thread around here somewhere detailing that adventure.

I looked through the pics in your profile. Looks nice, but the engine looks worn out. and I see rust The rust from inside the passenger side mirror is scary. . .how does the rest of the truck look?

On top of this, I have someone who wants possible trade his Torino that needs some work. . .and I still spend hours looking at different things to do to this truck, like a diesel swap and lift I hate having to make decisions

PS, sorry for not getting back sooner. . .FTE email notifications seem to be hit or miss recently

Old 01-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Edgethis
Lead Driver
Received 379 Likes on 285 Posts
Originally Posted by Franken-Truck

LoL

I have tons of pics, I will PM them to you so I don't clutter your ad. Just finished the floor shifter install too.

Old 01-14-2012, 01:11 PM
mortalis09
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Franken-Truck

LoL

Trucks runs nice now, no leaks that I have seen. I've been trying to run the gas down in the tanks so I can replace the sending units. They work fine, but I'm assuming the fuel gauge sender is bad on both. Or maybe some wiring is bad under there. Everything checks out up to the tank so. . .passed fine last year after I convinced they guy it was really factory non-catalyst. There is thread around here somewhere detailing that adventure.

I looked through the pics in your profile. Looks nice, but the engine looks worn out. and I see rust The rust from inside the passenger side mirror is scary. . .how does the rest of the truck look?

On top of this, I have someone who wants possible trade his Torino that needs some work. . .and I still spend hours looking at different things to do to this truck, like a diesel swap and lift I hate having to make decisions

PS, sorry for not getting back sooner. . .FTE email notifications seem to be hit or miss recently
it does have rust although the pass side door rust is the worst on the truck - think i have a short in the driver side door window but otherwise works fine for what it's worth - trying to replace the batt atm since the one in it is from 97 apparently lol

Old 04-26-2012, 12:16 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Still for sale! I did get one offer, but it was to low for me

Update: I started a little rust repair under the passenger drip rail. Started = not finished, lol. Also, I sold the spare hubs.

Any and all offers welcome. Trades for fuel efficient cars might be considered I've heard of those 4 cylinder mustangs, not sure how they drive though. . .just curious. . .

Old 08-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Still up for grabs. . .

I'm slowly moving towards going to one truck only, and having it be diesel. I'd love a straight up trade for a mid 80's to early 90's 6.9/7.3 diesel truck of similar model and quality. Strongly prefer a manual, but I'm open. Cash can be added either way to make it a fair trade.

Never hurts to ask anyways. And, I'm still tinkering with it. I've resealed some areas of the cowl, and have new window rubber and door tracks coming in, new tail lights, and a new cowl seal. I actually put 24 miles on it last weekend as well

Old 02-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Damn, this ad is still here? Yes I will ***** it to the top of the page because I'm to lazy to repost :P New window rubber and track are installed, as well as cowl seal and new tail lights. I have new cab lights, but they are not installed.

I need to stop being a baby about this and sell I will put new pics up this weekend after I wash her (or attempt too, wells broke lol). . .and I might even list local

Only ever got one real (low ball) offer last year. . .

Huzza!