Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Indiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Stevaroo01

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Post Fiend

X_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputation
MAY DAY...MAY DAY...Indiana May 2011 BS Thread!!!

Welcome to MAY Indiana and all of the IN crowd!!!

Aye Matey's...me thinks it is Sunday (and MAY) you blokes!

Well fishing was a bust...wind was relentless...but we got out there and it is a good thing we did...first fish I throw into the livewell and flip the switch to fill the livewell and NOTHING...the pump isn't pumping...doh...we just replaced that motor last year...so here I am out in the middle of the lake without a voltmeter...how can that be! LOL...

So I proceed to use the "pee" bucket to fill the livewell up...26 gallons at about 3/4 per gallon per scoop takes a wee bit of time (pun intended)...

Anyway...we picked up a few fish and threw two in the box before we decided to head in and troubleshoot the motor. So it turns out we had 12V going to the motor and the motor not turning...hmmm...after some troubleshooting and tearing the motor apart I got it working again...I think it had some gunk making the impeller stick...but it is working.

Next on to tackle the leaking toilet...the tank bolts are all rusted because the tank "sweats" in the summer with how cold the well water is...so getting them off was impossible with the toilet still installed...so thankfully we had another wax seal and I ripped the toilet out...sprayed WD40 on the bolts and was able to get the tank free...replaced the bolts with new rubber washers but I suspected it was the gasket between the tank and bowl that was leaking...after reassembly...my suspicion was confirmed...so we have to get one of those since we didn't have one to replace it with...but at least now the tank will come off easily next weekend!

Also my one fishing reel took a crap...so for a bust of a day fishing...I was able to get a few things uncovered and mostly fixed in the bush...the livewell pump is now working and the toilet can be fixed...I stopped at Wallyworld and got a new reel for next weekend and got my other reel restrung with new line...so I'm good for next weekend...

And for the record...the parrot has a filthy mouth...man it almost made me blush...not sure what you guys have been teaching it.

So we get home last night and went to a work function/party...had a great time. Tracey was the designated driver...and good thing because I had a "few" drinks...one guy brought some awesome Tequilla...and a few shots of that along with a "few" beers...

The girls are still sleeping and Tracey and I are just reading the paper and enjoying the quiet...breakfast will be shortly.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday...I fly out later this afternoon for loony LALA land...but I'm home next week!!!

Wonder how Wag and his kids did this weekend chasing the toms???...

Later,
Joe.
Big BS'r #19 and Slackmaster #30
Old 05-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Post Fiend

cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.
Good morning Indiana and happy MAY!
05 Excursion Limited V10, 4:30(C3) Limited Slip
01 Expy EB, 5.4, 3:55 Limited Slip, 2006 27' Outback T.T. 7000lbs-loaded
Old 05-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Good morning Joe and IN dudes! Just got back from delivering emergency supplies to those effected by the Tornado's in Alabama. Wow what a weekend already! Time to head to church, but stopping in to say hi my brotha.
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:04 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Joe, Chris, Scott, and the Indiana crew! Joe, sorry to hear about you fishing bust. Sounds like you made up for it last night, though!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 05-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Post Fiend

X_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputationX_Hemi_Guy has a superb reputation
Morning boyz!

Yeah last night was fun. The tequila was a Corralejo Reposado...very smooth...
Old 05-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Post Fiend

cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.cbradford has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Hemi_Guy View Post
Morning boyz!

The tequila was a Corralejo Reposado...very smooth...

Now your talking!
Old 05-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Last time I drank tequila, it was in El Centro, CA. I was with my squadron down there. Started drinking Mescale ( you can get it at a little bar in El centro). I remember everything up to around 9pm. 5 of us woke up in an abandon building in Mexicali, Mexico the next morning. Luckily, I still had a little money left.

The smell of tequila will make me nauseous to this day!!LOL
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery

Old 05-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Post Fiend

Sounds like some good stuff Pat!
Old 05-01-2011, 09:23 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Yeah, not so much! I felt like hell for two days!!

Old 05-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Posting Guru

Otahyoni has a good reputation on FTE.Otahyoni has a good reputation on FTE.
cmsteppe Otahyoni86
I hope it dont rain here til dark...still trying to get yard work done....

86 Ford F250 6.9L Turbo IDI 4x4 4.10 gears T-19 On-Board Air (dead, parted out)
85 F350 CCLB 460/C6/3.54 90% stock
Old 05-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Are you guys supposed to get rain today?

Old 05-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Post Fiend

Yes...but not until later this evening up here in Fort Wayne...it did rain last night though...
Old 05-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Wonder how Wag is doing against the turkeys?

Old 05-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Well guys my eyes are very heavy and the cloudy rainy day isnt helping it. So I think its nap time for now....sounds like I might be bringing my working gear for tomorrow at the base, as we might be creating sand bags.........see ya in a bit peps.
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

Get some rest Scott!

Old 05-01-2011, 02:19 PM