West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 5_labsownus

This is NOT an April Fools Joke.

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 04:19 PM
KevinGnWV
The village idiot.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 6CylBill
Mr. Kev, I'm sorry to hear about the troubles my friend, that is VERY VERY infuriating.

However I am glad to know you did not get in trouble for mowing down your neighbor's car.
I went through several companies checking around and ended up paying $87.64/month for full coverage on the Jeep, $500 deductibles, and liability on the truck. The funny thing is, the coverage includes a lot more than I had before like car rental, roadside, and a higher medical coverage.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:25 PM
whack&stack
Elder User
Originally Posted by crazyredneckanyhow
Ah HAH. I knew there was something screwy about you. Insurance agent is about as bad as a lawyer.
lol i am not an agent must have been the cheeto's clouding your vision and not reading what i wrote correctly

Old 04-12-2011, 10:58 PM
KevinGnWV
The village idiot.

Originally Posted by whack&stack
lol i am not an agent must have been the cheeto's clouding your vision and not reading what i wrote correctly
Man....every time I read a post of yours I just keep looking at your sig. I really dig your truck!!

Old 04-15-2011, 08:53 PM
whack&stack
Elder User
Originally Posted by KevinGnWV
Man....every time I read a post of yours I just keep looking at your sig. I really dig your truck!!
thanks its not much just an ol 97 starting to rust out and needs work and paint

Old 04-20-2011, 02:07 PM
pmasley
Lead Driver
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by whack&stack
thanks its not much just an ol 97 starting to rust out and needs work and paint
I am in the insurance racket too. It sucks to see what they do to some of their people. I try to play fair with the ones I have to deal with. But I just love it when they run to a lawyer first thing. The thought that crosses my mind is this,

"Well *******, you might have gotton a little more and a whole lot faster, now you can give at least 50% to you rep. Sucks to be you!"

Now, I will admit, sometimes you do need one. But, let the company look at your loss before jumping the gun.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:26 PM
AndrewWV
Senior User
Originally Posted by KevinGnWV
Here's a funny one though...

A few years ago, holidays, we had company at our house, and so did the neighbor (same one with the dog) well, she for some reason thought it was ok to use my driveway since I have two of them. She did this all the time btw...

Anyway, I was going out to pick up pizza, and at the time I had a 79 F150 that was lifted quite a bit. She was so close to my passenger side I don't know how she got out but anyway, I went to her house and asked her to move, explaining that to get out I have to turn sharp and back up to not hit the fence. She says ok, I'll be right out.

Five minutes, I go back. Lady, you really need to come move your car now. Ok hold on, I'll be right out she says.

Five more minutes....F it My front bumper hooked the fuel door, good I may add, and peeled it back, taking most of the back end with it. I was so ticked I just went to get my pizza. My bro inlaw, mostly intoxicated, was laughing his butt off.

Get back home and a state trooper shows up shortly after and the neighbor comes over furious. She told him I just hit her car for no reason. When he asked me what happened, I told him, I asked her twice to move it, and he stopped me and with a serious look, he stared right at me and said, it doesn't matter how many times you asked her. I thought, oh crap, I'm in for it now. He looks at her and says, your car is on his property, he can drive over the top of it if he wants to. Now move your damn car.

GO STATE TROOPERS!!!!

I don't know why she don't like me....
OK, I know this has been a few months now, but I just joined and was reading this to my wife. She laughed -- and then promptly shared it with a friend of hers whose husband and son are both state troopers.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:44 PM
KevinGnWV
The village idiot.

Originally Posted by AndrewWV
OK, I know this has been a few months now, but I just joined and was reading this to my wife. She laughed -- and then promptly shared it with a friend of hers whose husband and son are both state troopers.
Hey welcome to the club Everyone once in awhile it's not a bad thing to bring up an old thread. To this day, even after his divorce from my sister I get a call from him every so often, and the only he says is...HEY! I got a awesome deal on ZX2 rear bumper if you know anybody needin one!

It still gets talked about around the hood. The lady now has 4 pitbulls, that DO NOT SLEEP. EVER! They yap and yowl at the cows non-stop. Even my stupid dog finally figured out those bovines could care less about a yappin flea bag. All last winter she parked her car in my second driveway to keep from getting stuck in her muddy yard. Has yet to buy gravel to make her own driveway. I never said anything though, being the good neighbor i am. That and being in twin arm slings and not able to drive at all for about 6 months.

Funny thing is, her newest "man" and I get along quite well. He's a fellow coal miner and a pretty good fella. The car incident has yet to come up though.

Again, welcome to FTE.