Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2011, 01:37 PM
FTE Administrator

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Exclamation Nominations/Volunteers For FTE Minnesota Chapter Leader Are Now Being Accepted

First off, many thanks to Tom for his service as FTE Minnesota chapter leader for all this time. He has decided to step down from that position but will continue to act in his current capacity during the transition, so he isn't quite done yet Now, on to the business at hand...here's how this works:

You must be a Minnesota chapter member to make a nomination or volunteer for the position.

Before making a nomination, please be sure that the person being nominated will accept the position.

Volunteers/nominees; please introduce and tell a bit about yourself (what you do, where you live, etc). Also, please add your first name to your signature if it's not already there.

You'll find information regarding the election procedure as well as the necessary qualifications for being an FTE chapter leader in the links below. Please take a moment to review them.

Chapter Leader Guidelines

Chapter Guidelines

If you have any questions that aren't answered by these guidelines feel free to post in this thread or send a PM to glruff or myself.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09

Last edited by SteveBricks; 03-01-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Post Fiend

dlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud of
I had volunteered in the thread tom made, so I will here too...

Pretty much everyone that posts here knows me, so unless someone else wants to know about me I'll skip that part and spare others the boredom!

Old 03-01-2011, 02:13 PM
FTE Administrator

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlibson
Pretty much everyone that posts here knows me, so unless someone else wants to know about me I'll skip that part and spare others the boredom!
C'mon Dave.....we said please
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 03-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Posting Guru

Skattracker3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Skattracker3 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I vote for Dave, as he is a great guy, but if Dave does not really want to do it, I will also volunteer as a backup.

I also can probably skip the personal info as most everyone knows me too.

2007 F250 SD, CC, AT, 4x4, 5" Exhaust
Old 03-01-2011, 02:52 PM
FTE Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skattracker3 View Post
I vote for Dave, as he is a great guy, but if Dave does not really want to do it, I will also volunteer as a backup.

I also can probably skip the personal info as most everyone knows me too.
Gotta remember guys...a pm went out to all 123 Minnesota chapter members notifying them of this nomination thread, so there's probably quite a few of them who who aren't familiar with you. That's why we ask you for a brief bio

Also, this is just nominations/volunteers. We'll get to the voting part later, in 30 days
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 03-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Post Fiend

dlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud of
Okay, so my name is Dave, I live in Brooklyn Park and I am the service manager at a medium and light duty repair shop. I'm also a Fire Fighter for the City of Brooklyn Center.

Old 03-01-2011, 04:55 PM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Well I am glad to see you guys volunteered! Good job guys!!
'97 Mustang GT convertible, 4.6, 136,000 miles
Old 03-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Way to step up guys.

I just signed on for the first time today and this is what I find. Hmmm

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 03-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Posting Guru

ranger pat is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.ranger pat is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Dave gets my vote. Thanks you for your service Tom.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:13 AM
Post Fiend

HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.
Ok Dave, that was a weak bio. We need some more or we will chime in and maybe even throw in some dirt. You will still get my vote regardless.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:13 AM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter

Tags
chapter, election thread, fte, mn