Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Too old to be too smart

SpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputationSpringerPop has a superb reputation
He sure lived in beautiful country!

Damn shame he couldn't have had more time in it.....

Pop
Email SpringerPop SpringerPop's F-350
Old 02-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Postmaster

Vinford has a good reputation on FTE.Vinford has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006lariat View Post
I am presuming that he was Sledding, and if he was, He went out doin something he was obviously passionate about! I loved looking at his sled pics, and will miss not seein the updated pics! RIP Bro, May there be a lighter, faster sled where you are going! PEACE!

From the local Smithers newspaper.............

Published: February 06, 2011 9:00 AM
Updated: February 07, 2011 3:52 PM
The RCMP have said that one person was found deceased Saturday after an avalanche that occurred at the Sun Pitt/Sun Bowl at the Microwave, an area southwest of Telkwa at around 2 p.m.
Snowmobile activity and unstable snow conditions are thought to be contributing factors.
Bulkley Valley Search and Rescue (SAR) attended the scene by helicopter and confirmed that one person was deceased.
Police are not identifying the deceased local man until all next of kin have been notified.
The recovery of the body was being hampered by the dangerously high risk of a further avalanche, RCMP state. Access by helicopter on Sunday was impossible due to heavy snowfall.
Teams were scheduled to attend the scene on Monday (Feb. 7) to re-assess stability and to take the steps to make the area safe for SAR members.
RCMP say there will be further details released once they are known.
2001 F-350 5.4 4x4
2008 F-450 6.4 dually 4x4
Plus a few more .................
Old 02-08-2011, 11:53 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006lariat View Post
I am presuming that he was Sledding, and if he was, He went out doin something he was obviously passionate about! I loved looking at his sled pics, and will miss not seein the updated pics! RIP Bro, May there be a lighter, faster sled where you are going! PEACE!
He was below where the avalanche started. He was taking pictures of a buddy. Pictures we probably would have seen yesterday.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 02-09-2011, 04:16 AM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Vaya con Dios
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

When you are down...look up...get up...and don't ever give up....
Old 02-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Krewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputationKrewat has a superb reputation
Very sad. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.
'97 Cougar XR7 30th Anniv Edition 4.6L
'74 F250 Highboy FE390 deceased!
I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong again. Just wait and see. ®
Old 02-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
We'll miss you Jason. From the Nebraska Chapter, our thoughts and prayers go out to Jason's family. Rest in Peace bud.
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 02-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
I just can't believe this. I always enjoyed reading his posts and the online conversations with Jason. Thoughts and prayers going out to his family. Rest in peace Jason.
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:46 AM

Maxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputation
Very sad indeed. Prayers to the family and friends.

2003 F-350 Reg Cab 6.0L
Old 02-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Junior User

LisaT is starting off with a positive reputation.
Tragic, while I did not know him, besides a few posts, all loss of life tears at the hearts of family and friends, even us acquaintances.
All that knew this fine man, let the tears flows, and the good memories remain.
And may the healing of the heart start soon.
But may he know he shall never be forgotten, as he looks down on us from up high.
RIP Jason
God Bless
Old 02-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

monsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputation
Wow, amazing how life can be taken in an instant even to those that are 10ft tall and bullet proof (those under 40 all feel that way)

Prays for Jason and his family.

just so sad.

If anyone knows his family maybe they can point to this thread too so they can know how much he will be missed.

RIP Steve Bricks. FTE will not be teh same.

Will be forever glad to have had the privilage to shake your hand and BS in person.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:34 PM
PA Chapter LDR

Oldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputationOldtrucknut7077 has a superb reputation
My heart goes out to his family & friends. May you all find the peace in your heart to help you make it thru these trying times.

SCOTT

06 F250 SUPER DUTY XLT Crew Cab, 6.8L., 4" Rancho Lift, Eagle Alloy 186 rims, 315/17 tires, K&N CAI!

SteveBricks - Damn good man, friend, brother, taken too damn soon.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:26 AM
Postmaster

Vinford has a good reputation on FTE.Vinford has a good reputation on FTE.
Lets keep this up towards the top for a few days.

Its a good reminder on how fast things can change.

I think we forget , people we know on the internet are out doing things and not just on the net.
(Get what I mean?)
2001 F-350 5.4 4x4
2008 F-450 6.4 dually 4x4
Plus a few more .................
Old 02-13-2011, 11:21 PM
The Pacifier

bigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputation
He did lead a life doing what he loved.
He even seemed to like his job, somewhat.

Gotta feel for his grandfather though, I know he loved going horseback riding with him. A time to be cherished for sure.

I'll miss his posts.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:17 AM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
I'll miss his posts as well Joe. I will also miss the spectacular pictures he took. More like I'll just plain miss him.

I posted a link to this thread on Jason's facebook page. Some of the comments from this thread were read by his cousin at Jason's celebration on life on Saturday afternoon.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 02-14-2011, 06:17 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia

Tags
elliott, jason, linkswwwsnowandmudcom, rip jason, smithers, tennessee, we miss you buddy