Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Louisiana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpride

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
Feb Bs thread

Welcome to the February Bs and chat thread.

I am posting from a cold and snowy Oklahoma.

I hope you guys are warm and cosy in the Bayou.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:39 AM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning Robert...all of Louisiana!!! We have some white crap on the way also...16-20" predicted before it ends on Thursday!!! Be safe out there!!!

My family's gene pool could use some chlorine!!!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:01 AM
Oilfield Class

rbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud ofrbloodhound has much to be proud of
I'm warm and cosy right now. I haven't had to go out but twice since midnight. I shouldn't have to out the rest of the day.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:34 PM
So Little To Say!!!

BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
My nephew lives just outside OK City...he can't stand the weather...nasty in winter...tornados...very hot in the summer.

Old 02-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Good evening Robert, Ken, happy February, looks like we all might get a little "NASTY" weather, just remember to stay safe no matter what else you do, sorry I haven't been around much, I've been pretty busy trying to get the Flea Market ready to open the weekend of March 4th, I'm sure y'all can carry on without me for a few more days, LOL
Attached Images

JOIN THE LOUISIANA CHAPTER HERE
Old 02-02-2011, 07:02 AM
Oilfield Class

It's cold here today. 2.2 deg wind chill -18
Old 02-02-2011, 08:25 AM
So Little To Say!!!

Morning Louisiana...not so cold here...upper teens...but...there is 10" of white crap on the ground...another 8-10" yet to come. For joy...for joy!!!

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Old 02-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
Morning Louisiana. Its cold here. It was 12 degrees here. Global warming is a myth.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Postmaster

Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.Tangi Cowboy has a great reputation on FTE.
Johnny G Jones
Good Morning again, the sun is shinning here in Kentwood, and here is a little something I want to share with all Y'all out in Ford Truck Land!!WOMEN *** SIZE STUDY... There is a new study about women and how they feel about their asses; the results were pretty interesting: 30% of women think their *** is too fat... 10% of women think their *** is too skinny... The remaining 60% say they don't care, they love him, he's a good man and that they wouldn't trade him for the world. (I know you're laughing)
Old 02-03-2011, 02:58 AM
Oilfield Class

Another cold night in oklahoma
Old 02-03-2011, 07:47 AM
So Little To Say!!!

Good morning Louisiana...believe it or not...no white crap falling today!!! Supposed to be warm also...temps in the mid 20s!!! Break out the shorts and sunscreen!!!

Old 02-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Oilfield Class

It's -1 here. My feet are froze. I wasn't out side but bout 2 1/2 hours.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Postmaster

Johnny G Jones
Beautiful day here in Kentwood, rain, sleet, high of about 36, I'm thinking about jumping in the pool for a quick dip
Old 02-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Elder User

FORD COASTIE has a very good reputation on FTE.FORD COASTIE has a very good reputation on FTE.FORD COASTIE has a very good reputation on FTE.FORD COASTIE has a very good reputation on FTE.
I am over this cold and ready for spring! It's not supposed to get this cold in Louisiana.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:58 PM