General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Just A Life Rant..

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 08:39 AM
Wiyr
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just A Life Rant..

I Hate My Dad And How He Pays 31$ For Full Coverage 150k/200k for his '96 OBS and im stuck paying over 500$ for the same coverage for my E99.. and even more if its under my name.. i used to pay 800$ a month for just state minimum under my name.. i wish i could pay 30$ a month that be awesome!

well in 2012 when i get my DL back, alot of the tickets that hurt me will drop off.. thats if i can keep clean from the.. driving on a suspended "tickets"

it sucks.. i ****ed up and my drivers licence got taken from me from a technicality untill i was 18.. turned 18 got it back and 14 days later it got suspended again untill 2012.. i thought yes finally i got it back!

but then i went to court for a driving on a suspended that happened 5-26-10 (birthday 6-4) got my dl back.. went to court 6-18 and plead guilty payed the lower fine since i showed a valid DL at court... they then decide to f'n extend the suspended for a year...

i payed over 3 grand in tickets and late fees on my birthday.. i even spent the whole day at the court house.. i didn't even get to the DMV until almost 4(day started at 7) but i had gotten my DL back after getting it wrongfully taken away..

the reason why it got taken away was becuase when i was 16 i got charged with felony possession of a NON-CONTROLLED Sustenance it got dropped down to a Misdemeanor, but when the jevy court filed the charged they put it at Felony drug possession and took my DL (Here is arizona if anyone under 18 is convicted of a felony drug charge they DL is taken till they turn 18) i didn't find out they filed it wrong until soon after i was 18 and if i had caught it sooner before i got caught driving on a suspended i would have my DL today, ill be happy and content.. but life sucks.. when u cant drive and u have a E99 f250 Trail Truck And A 85 Toyota 4runner Buggyed Out Staring at you in the driveway.

i can still go into the washes and get to "****creek" threw them.. but that's all i can do. since theirs a wash entrance right next to my neighborhood.. being semi-rich and having nice house, and vehicles means nothing if u cant drive them and have fun.. also since all my friends are low-life's and don't have DL's or vehicles they depend on my vehicles.. i recently got pulled over and my truck impounded on sept-1 because of them..

i wouldn't mind my friends driving my trucks.. but none of them know how to drive a damn stick.. its so easy.. in my mind.. if someone learns to drive with a stick they are safer drivers in my book.. but that might be me.. i don't know how many times a Manuel as saved me from running into people.. and how more alert drivers are since they keep busy shifting..

i just need to MEET new friends that actually care about there life and not smoke weed or do drugs or drink..(not saying its wrong) i've been clean from everything since mid last year(probation cleaned me) and when i got off probation in dec. i kept clean its just a lot less drama and fun to hangout sober..

/rant

Old 10-27-2010, 08:54 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Wow, "If ya can't do the time, don't do the crime"..............

Old 10-27-2010, 09:10 AM
Wiyr
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fabmandelux
Wow, "If ya can't do the time, don't do the crime"..............
i got like 6 months probation, thats it system sucks!

Old 10-27-2010, 09:22 AM
stu37d
Government Teat-sucker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Wiyr
I Hate My Dad And How He Pays 31$ For Full Coverage 150k/200k for his '96 OBS and im stuck paying over 500$ for the same coverage for my E99.. and even more if its under my name.. i used to pay 800$ a month for just state minimum under my name.. i wish i could pay 30$ a month that be awesome!
I would gladly trade you my low insurance for your youth. Don't be in such a hurry to grow old(er).

well in 2012 when i get my DL back, alot of the tickets that hurt me will drop off.. thats if i can keep clean from the.. driving on a suspended "tickets"

it sucks.. i ****ed up and my drivers licence got taken from me from a technicality untill i was 18.. turned 18 got it back and 14 days later it got suspended again untill 2012.. i thought yes finally i got it back!
I think you may have isolated the problem...
but then i went to court for a driving on a suspended that happened 5-26-10 (birthday 6-4) got my dl back.. went to court 6-18 and plead guilty payed the lower fine since i showed a valid DL at court... they then decide to f'n extend the suspended for a year...

i payed over 3 grand in tickets and late fees on my birthday.. i even spent the whole day at the court house.. i didn't even get to the DMV until almost 4(day started at 7) but i had gotten my DL back after getting it wrongfully taken away..
Well, maybe you don't have the problem isolated.

the reason why it got taken away was becuase when i was 16 i got charged with felony possession of a NON-CONTROLLED Sustenance it got dropped down to a Misdemeanor, but when the jevy court filed the charged they put it at Felony drug possession and took my DL (Here is arizona if anyone under 18 is convicted of a felony drug charge they DL is taken till they turn 18) i didn't find out they filed it wrong until soon after i was 18 and if i had caught it sooner before i got caught driving on a suspended i would have my DL today, ill be happy and content.. but life sucks.. when u cant drive and u have a E99 f250 Trail Truck And A 85 Toyota 4runner Buggyed Out Staring at you in the driveway.
i can still go into the washes and get to "****creek" threw them.. but that's all i can do. since theirs a wash entrance right next to my neighborhood..
I can't tell if you're taking responsibility for your own actions or not. If not, you need to. If you recognize the problem, the next step is to do something abot it. In your case, stay out of trouble. $800 a month is an amazing amount of insurance, I don't care how much money you (or your parents have), it's HUGE!! If your insurance doesn't cover you on those trails, you need to stay out of them until you're legal.

being semi-rich and having nice house, and vehicles means nothing if u cant drive them and have fun..
Are you rich, or are your parents rich?

also since all my friends are low-life's and don't have DL's or vehicles they depend on my vehicles.. i recently got pulled over and my truck impounded on sept-1 because of them..
Again, you have to take responsibility for your actions. You choose your friends. You know what they are capable of.

i wouldn't mind my friends driving my trucks..
You clearly do not pay for your own insurance.

but none of them know how to drive a damn stick..
This is probably a good thing, since it keeps them from ruining your vehicles.

its so easy.. in my mind.. if someone learns to drive with a stick they are safer drivers in my book.. but that might be me.. i don't know how many times a Manuel as saved me from running into people.. and how more alert drivers are since they keep busy shifting..
Opinions vary and you might start a really good thread onthis topic in the "next generation" forum.
i just need to MEET new friends that actually care about there life and not smoke weed or do drugs or drink..(not saying its wrong) i've been clean from everything since mid last year(probation cleaned me) and when i got off probation in dec. i kept clean its just a lot less drama and fun to hangout sober..
Now that you have the answer, it's time to implement it. (the hard part.)

-- now let me know when you're ready to trade youth for low insurance...lol.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:38 AM
miller_feed
Hook it, I'll pull it.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i can still go into the washes and get to "****creek" threw them.. but that's all i can do. since theirs a wash entrance right next to my neighborhood.. being semi-rich and having nice house, and vehicles means nothing if u cant drive them and have fun.. also since all my friends are low-life's and don't have DL's or vehicles they depend on my vehicles.. i recently got pulled over and my truck impounded on sept-1 because of them..

i wouldn't mind my friends driving my trucks.. but none of them know how to drive a damn stick.. its so easy.. in my mind.. if someone learns to drive with a stick they are safer drivers in my book.. but that might be me.. i don't know how many times a Manuel as saved me from running into people.. and how more alert drivers are since they keep busy shifting..

/rant
This tells me a lot about your problem.

Good luck.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:47 AM
SteveBricks
FTE Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i used to pay 800$ a month for just state minimum under my name
With your record you're lucky to get insurance at any price.

i've been clean from everything since mid last year (probation cleaned me) and when i got off probation in dec. i kept clean its just a lot less drama and fun to hangout sober..
Hope you can keep your life pointed in the right direction.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I see a common denominator in your problems...........YOU!
Time to grow up a little, find new friends and chill out.

Ever consider 4 years in the military to help give you strength and discipline?

Old 10-27-2010, 10:48 AM
stu37d
Government Teat-sucker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Except for the French Foreign Legion, the military's not really viable for him. With a felony charge on your record, even if it's expunged, you have to tell the recruiters that it exists. Could be the Army's different, but from what I remember from my time at MEPS, even the Army is saying 'no' to felony charges.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by stu37d
Except for the French Foreign Legion, the military's not really viable for him. With a felony charge on your record, even if it's expunged, you have to tell the recruiters that it exists. Could be the Army's different, but from what I remember from my time at MEPS, even the Army is saying 'no' to felony charges.
Yeah, forgot about that........USAF recruiter would not even let him through the door, Navy most likely the same, USMC and Army, not sure.
Time to get a handle on life.

Old 10-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Brown Falcon
Hotshot
Received 123 Likes on 83 Posts
Depends on the felony... Army would probably take him. But not my Corps!

Old 10-27-2010, 11:15 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
But just think how much fun it would be to watch him go through boot camp!!

Old 10-27-2010, 11:16 AM
Brown Falcon
Hotshot
If he did I'd have to become a D.I. and make sure he was in my platoon. That's what I call fun!

Old 10-27-2010, 11:19 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
If they'd take this old fart back I'd re-up just to be his DI!....lol

Old 10-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Brown Falcon
Hotshot
I don't think I'd give up that sweet retirement life you've got just for that.

Old 10-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Old93junk
Post Fiend
Theres just too much material here to work with...........The stereotypical poster child of everything wrong with a lot (not all) of todays youth.

Quick Reply: Just A Life Rant..