Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ford Truck Parts for Sale (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum235/)
-   -   2002 Excursion Limited Parting Out (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1179248-2002-excursion-limited-parting-out.html)

Sunline Fan 10-26-2013 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by TC PSD Excursion (Post 13670322)
how about the rear drive shaft? is the drivers sear avialable?

I need to keep the driveshafts for the swap because the transfer case is in a different position on the V10, making the driveshafts different lengths.

Front seats are sold.

Sorry!

xplodn 10-26-2013 09:51 PM

Still have the cladding?

Sunline Fan 10-26-2013 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by xplodn (Post 13671044)
Still have the cladding?

What parts? I have some, but not all.

xplodn 10-26-2013 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sunline Fan (Post 13671091)
What parts? I have some, but not all.

Well I need the rear passenger door but if they have the chrome i would need all of the doors since my 2001 doesn't have chrome. They are tan/gold correct? Have a paint code for that trim color?

Sunline Fan 10-26-2013 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by xplodn (Post 13671105)
Well I need the rear passenger door but if they have the chrome i would need all of the doors since my 2001 doesn't have chrome. They are tan/gold correct? Have a paint code for that trim color?

Yes they have the chrome. Not sure if you could remove it and have it look the same. Don't know a paint code though, sorry, but I believe it's called Arizona Gold.

I believe I sold one of the door pieces, but I will check when I get home.

xplodn 10-26-2013 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sunline Fan (Post 13671118)
Yes they have the chrome. Not sure if you could remove it and have it look the same. Don't know a paint code though, sorry, but I believe it's called Arizona Gold.

I believe I sold one of the door pieces, but I will check when I get home.

Please let me know. If you've got the four or it looks like it can be removed and just leave the two raised lines under it consider them sold!

Can you email me a picture of them?

Sunline Fan 10-27-2013 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by xplodn (Post 13671126)
Please let me know. If you've got the four or it looks like it can be removed and just leave the two raised lines under it consider them sold!

Can you email me a picture of them?

Bad news- turns out I did sell one piece, and it was that RR door one. Sorry!

xplodn 10-27-2013 06:18 PM

Oh man. Thanks for checking

hasteranger 11-04-2013 05:06 PM

Do you have the trip computer gizmo from the overhead console? guessing you sold it with the console but thought I'd check. Did it have auto climate control, and if so did the controls work? I don't need that but if you have it for the right price I might buy it and stash it in case mine konks out.

I bought the rear wheel arch trim like 2 years ago from you, I didn't realize you were still parting this out!

Sunline Fan 11-04-2013 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by hasteranger (Post 13704790)
Do you have the trip computer gizmo from the overhead console? guessing you sold it with the console but thought I'd check. Did it have auto climate control, and if so did the controls work? I don't need that but if you have it for the right price I might buy it and stash it in case mine konks out. I bought the rear wheel arch trim like 2 years ago from you, I didn't realize you were still parting this out!

Yep, that's sold. But I do have a lot left, just haven't had time to actively list what's left on eBay.

I think I'm going to hold onto the climate control unit at this point, don't know if it's different.

How does the trim look?

RacerDude2 11-07-2013 09:06 AM

Hi,

Would you still have the 2 outboard 3rd row seatbelts?

Thanks!

Sunline Fan 11-07-2013 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by RacerDude2 (Post 13714958)
Hi,

Would you still have the 2 outboard 3rd row seatbelts?

Thanks!

I do, but there's a slight problem with them. The bracket bolts were completely rusted in the floor underneath, so after trying to cut slots in the bolts from stripping the torx head, I still couldn't get loose. So I was forced to cut the floor bracket.

That said, the loop in the bottom of the belts are fine. They just need something new to attach them to the floor.

I'd be happy to let them go really cheap if you're interested, just to clear them out of my garage!

Jon

RacerDude2 11-07-2013 10:34 AM

Definitely interested, send me a PM of what you're thinking on price.

RD

Sunline Fan 11-08-2013 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by RacerDude2 (Post 13715205)
Definitely interested, send me a PM of what you're thinking on price.

RD

You can't send/receive PMs yet due to not having enough posts. Can you post an email to get in touch with you at?

Thanks,
Jon

RacerDude2 11-08-2013 11:28 AM

Sorry, I wondered why I wasn't seeing that option.

Thanks!