Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texas Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum96/)
-   -   attention to all Texas Chapter Members (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1292103-attention-to-all-texas-chapter-members.html)

75Three90 01-19-2014 06:41 PM

Well heres my solution. Im going to creat threads in this section for every area I.e. Houston, Dallas/Ft Worth, San Antonio, Austin ect so that the people that live in those areas can meet up regularly and b.s. with each other and there will also be continuing threads for all of us.

What do Yall think of that solution?

Thank you for your always kind words Tim

Snuggyworm 01-19-2014 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by 75Three90 (Post 13973009)
Well heres my solution. Im going to creat threads in this section for every area I.e. Houston, Dallas/Ft Worth, San Antonio, Austin ect so that the people that live in those areas can meet up regularly and b.s. with each other and there will also be continuing threads for all of us. What do Yall think of that solution? Thank you for your always kind words Tim

Tat may work. Anything's worth a shot.

Dom

Sent from my iPhone using IB AutoGroup

LibTimothy 01-19-2014 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by 75Three90 (Post 13973009)
Well heres my solution. Im going to creat threads in this section for every area I.e. Houston, Dallas/Ft Worth, San Antonio, Austin ect so that the people that live in those areas can meet up regularly and b.s. with each other and there will also be continuing threads for all of us.

What do Yall think of that solution?

Thank you for your always kind words Tim

That sounds like a great plan!!!!

Just being my usual irreplaceable self....

Timothy

Snuggyworm 01-19-2014 06:50 PM

Yep. We can all hang out, shoot some s**t, and get away from our wives too. Win win. Maybe we could meet up with some dancing girls?

75Three90 01-19-2014 06:51 PM

What I want Tim is threads in this section so people can plan thier get togethers themselves without the need of everyone else having to be there.

Like if us Houston folks want to have lunch5 or 6 can meet up.

I want that for every area and then plan a get together for all Texas members maybe once or twice a year

That way all of our Texas chapter is active throughout the year without having to worry about if people have to drive2 or 3 hours to have lunch

75Three90 01-19-2014 06:56 PM

Well Tim idk where you are at but if you want to make a thread for your area your welcome too.

Snuggyworm 01-19-2014 08:22 PM

Robert, have a look at this.

https://www.facebook.com/PSEHouston/...545206062069:1

Here's for all the Houston folks if they want to go there and support one of our fellow FTE member, Dorian. He has a truck meet on February 1, and at 6pm in sugarland.

Hopefully, this link may work. I will not be able to make it but if a bunch of Houston fellas can show up, it would be great.

Thanks,

Dom

75Three90 01-19-2014 08:37 PM

Llooks good to me Dom I can't make it but post it in our thread snug

Snuggyworm 01-19-2014 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by 75Three90 (Post 13973544)
Llooks good to me Dom I can't make it but post it in our thread snug

Sure thing. If we can get the word out there, tats great. At least our Houston guys can go out in support.

75Three90 01-19-2014 10:32 PM

Yes sir,thank you for your help

LibTimothy 01-20-2014 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by 75Three90 (Post 13973080)
Well Tim idk where you are at but if you want to make a thread for your area your welcome too.

Robert,

I am smack dab in the middle of Texas. I am near Killeen (Ft Hood) and Temple right off I35 half way between Austin and Waco. I am also half way between Dallas and San Antonio.

I'll probably just tag into the Austin area group. According to the FTE Texas Chapter Members Map, there are only 5 other FTE members near me, and a few were posted on Ft Hood and may have moved on or deployed, as I have not heard from them in a while.

So, I'll do my best to stir the pot locally and also hang out with the Austin group.

Timothy

75Three90 01-20-2014 12:17 PM

Alright, sounds good to me Tim.

twg1966 01-20-2014 02:41 PM

I will chime in. We do meet approximately 3-4 times a year down at my place. Usually for wrench turning and lots of BS. But a good time is usually had and a truck almost always leave under its own power. Sometimes it doesn't but comes back to the owner in better shape than when it arrived. Now if someone wants to come down to our next meet and doesn't need to work on a truck and wants to be the camp cook and beverage person, come on down, there is a thread with date on here somewhere.

Ted

LibTimothy 01-20-2014 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by twg1966 (Post 13975903)
I will chime in. We do meet approximately 3-4 times a year down at my place. Usually for wrench turning and lots of BS. But a good time is usually had and a truck almost always leave under its own power. Sometimes it doesn't but comes back to the owner in better shape than when it arrived. Now if someone wants to come down to our next meet and doesn't need to work on a truck and wants to be the camp cook and beverage person, come on down, there is a thread with date on here somewhere.

Ted

Ted,

I tried to get free for each of the GTGs and could not make it. I'll keep trying to make one. I promise.

Timothy

75Three90 01-21-2014 01:56 AM

Yes Ted I know. Bit I am not able to make it that far at this present time, and i greatly appreciate the GTG you host. Im trying to post local threads for Texas areas so that people like me that cant make it can still meet up with people from FTE