Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wyoming Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum214/)
-   -   Wyoming chapter April BS thread!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/837395-wyoming-chapter-april-bs-thread.html)

mwvdub 04-23-2009 12:44 PM

We had just under 3 feet in the past few weeks.

I will head over there now Pat. How are you getting your truck picture to show up in your signature. Is linking to photobucket not allowed anymore?

67nukeford 04-23-2009 01:11 PM

If you go under "edit Signature", and towards the bottom, you'll see a box labeled "signature pic" and you can add one either from your computer, or from a web site, like photobucket. Make sure you have the cursor where you want the pic to show up at in your sig, I'd click there so it will show up where you want it.

BIGKEN 04-24-2009 07:33 AM

Good morning Saawx Fans...Welcome to Friday!!!

Saleenguy 04-24-2009 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by mwvdub (Post 7420537)
We had just under 3 feet in the past few weeks.

I will head over there now Pat. How are you getting your truck picture to show up in your signature. Is linking to photobucket not allowed anymore?

Just keep the sleds out and use them to commute.

You can fit a box of groceries on the gas rack, or pull a skimmer if need be. :)

Saleenguy 04-24-2009 10:31 AM

Good Morning Wyohhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmminggggggg :-drink

You have the coolest state name of all IMO....I love the name Wyoming, its cool.

swann79 04-24-2009 01:20 PM

Beer is good for you.

Saleenguy 04-24-2009 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by swann79 (Post 7424562)
Beer is good for you.

I had a beer last night, first one in a while. :-drink

It was awesome!

Saleenguy 04-24-2009 01:53 PM

Is anyone else around here?

Ghost towns are busier than this. :-whud

mwvdub 04-24-2009 05:29 PM

Happy Friday all. I started at 6 today and am just sitting down for a few minutes before the carpet cleaner comes at 5. Made some trips to the landfill transfer station for 8.60 a load since the big landfill is full and closed to free drop offs. Went to the compost facility and dropped some stuff off.

Going to do some drag racing stuff tomorrow and maybe sunday. Have a nice weekend everyone.

swann79 04-24-2009 05:30 PM

Sounds fun. Have a good time!

mwvdub 04-24-2009 06:28 PM

I wish I was racing Scott. Just working on chassis certifications tomorrow and then doing some track clean up on Sunday.

PreciousOne 04-25-2009 10:29 AM

*HI* WHY-oming~~~~~~

Have a GREAT weekend!!!!!!

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Orin Martin 04-25-2009 11:46 AM

Hello every one both near and far, it comes with much sadness and regret that my wife and I of almost 10 years have recently come to a fork in the road where we are destined to once again travel alone. This has been coming on for some time but shared irreconcilable differences have finally made this impossible for both of us to continue on together as man and wife. The welfare of a boy I have helped raise continues to be of our highest priority and the transition has been eased as much as possible from both of us to assure that he can adjust to a new location that he is already familiar with, a new school next fall and new living arrangements. The new school will prove to offer many more things academically to enhance his chosen field down the road and he will be closer to his grandparents as well. He also knows that he is welcome to come here to visit anytime as time permits within his schedule.

No response is necessary, just caring kind thoughts and a wish for good luck for the boy and his mom will be greatly appreciated.

Saleenguy 04-25-2009 12:23 PM

Michelle, Orin, and Jeff, I hope all three of you find peace in life.

God bless all of you.

Marty :)

Orin Martin 04-25-2009 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Saleenguy (Post 7427719)
Michelle, Orin, and Jeff, I hope all three of you find peace in life.

God bless all of you.

Marty :)

Thank you Marty, this is what we hope for and gainfully working towards.