Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

2005 6.0 Powerstroke Heads, ARP Studs, and Gaskets

Notices
Marketplace Ford Trucks and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2005 6.0 Powerstroke Heads, ARP Studs, and Gaskets

Engine - Intake/Fuel

04-29-2019, 10:22 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 120

• Price
    $1,500
  • Location Spring, TX, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Ford F-250 Super Duty 2003 - 2007
Ford F-350 Super Duty 2003 - 2007
Ford Excursion 2003 - 2005
Description:

Heads were leaking coolant due to a botched head gasket job. I had Powerstroke Enginuities machine the heads for me, however, after discovering that the main bearings were worn, I decided to go with a rebuilt long block from South Houston Engine.

I COULD turn these heads in as a core with the engine but would much rather sell them and the studs to someone who needs them.

These are the standard 250-4202 ARP studs. Despite being used, they are reusable per ARP as along as they are 8.800 inches long with a tolerance of .015. I had the studs checked and micd by a machine shop and they were all well within spec. Although not pictured, the nuts and washers for the studs are included.

These heads came off my 2005 Excursion which are the 18mm dowel heads. They were machined, checked, then double checked and found to be in spec.

The heads, studs, and Felpro Head gaskets are a package deal. Price is $1500 for everything.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.