Marketplace Ford Trucks and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2002 Ford Excursion XLT V10 4x4 4:30 SCT K&N

For Sale

2002 Ford Excursion

04-11-2019, 10:52 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 527
  • Expired
Tuned

• Price
    $0
    • OBO
  • Location Oakbrook, IL, 60181, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 1FMNU41S62ED63941
  • Mileage 103,000
  • Engine 10 cyl
  • Drive Type 4WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type SUV
  • Exterior Color Other
Description:

Bought this immaculate and painstakingly maintained Excursion a couple months ago for an RV trip this summer. Plans have changed unfortunately, now I'm looking to hand the keys over to the next Excursion lover.

Purchased from second owner who had the truck from 15k miles until the 103,000 he sold it to me with. He was a mechanic who obsessively maintained every aspect of the vehicle and kept it garaged and garaged-and-unused during the winter months.

Outside paint is like new. Undercarriage very clean, POR-15d on frame. Very solid. Interior is very clean.

Truck has many mods to make it a more effective tow beast, including: SCT tuner, new exhaust manifold y-pipe, K&N air filter, upgraded tow mirrors with indicators, Prodigy brake controller, rear Hellwig sway bar and Rancho adjustable shocks. Rear air suspension added, with gauges and inflate switch in center console.

Exhaust manifold studs pre-emptively replaced. Rear diff cover upgraded with aluminum-finned cover. motor oil, coolant, trans, differential, transfer case, power steering and brake fluids always changed/flushed.

Upgraded in-dash Pioneer radio with touchscreen and blu-tooth, back-up camera for truck and plug-in video feed and monitor for trailer cam, too.

Come take a look or send an inspector. You won't be disappointed. I will take to local mechanic for inspection (on your dime) for out-of-state buyers.

Make me an offer. Motivated to sell. (Pls don't offer Blue Book or similar...) ; )

Thx.

Search this Thread