99-07 Ford F250-350 Super Duty parts - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

99-07 Ford F250-350 Super Duty parts

Notices
Marketplace Ford Trucks and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

99-07 Ford F250-350 Super Duty parts

Miscellaneous

02-24-2019, 03:55 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 290
Junior User

• Price
    $1
    • OBO
  • Location Wesminster, CO, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Ford F-250 Super Duty 1999 - 2007
Description:

I sold my 99 F250 Super Duty, but have a small stash of parts left over that I need to get rid of.
-Auto locking hub assy. $25. Used, it came out of the truck when I thought mine was damaged. Turns out the hub wasn't the problem. This unit functioned fine when I removed it.
-Center console tray. $10. I switched mine out for a cup holder model, nothing wrong with this one.
-3.5" lift blocks. $50. These are the stock lift blocks for the rear. Truck sat too high for my needs so I removed them. Includes u-bolts and nuts.
-Speaker grill covers and pigtails. $5. Put in aftermarket speakers and these didnt fit.
-Passenger side mirror, glass only. $15. Brand new, spare part for mirror I replaced.
-FoMoCo Coil pack for 4.6, 5.4, 6.8l mod motors. $30. Used but works, it was a spare when mine was spitting plugs. It did break the mounting for this one but I epoxied it back together.
-Serp belt tensioner. $30. I had an alternator problem, thought the belt was slipping, but turns out it was not. So the part is still functional.
-Mercon V tranny fluid. $5. Open bottles from tranny flushes, fluid is unused. Buy the rest and I throw it in for free!

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.