NEW! - Truck Bed Systems - A new way to use your truck bed - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

NEW! - Truck Bed Systems - A new way to use your truck bed

Notices
Marketplace Ford Trucks and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

NEW! - Truck Bed Systems - A new way to use your truck bed

Accessories

09-11-2018, 10:20 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 434
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
Former Vendor

• Price
    $0
  • Location Cascade, IA, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Any Make Any Model 2000 - 2018
Description:

Going camping, riding the dirtbike, loading lumber, moving furniture... these are all tasks of a truck owner and even more. Wouldn't it be nice, if it was easier to do these things?

Go ahead, load up the dirtbike and struggle strapping it down, and securing all your gear. Try fitting your four wheeler in the bed with a crossover toolbox, or better yet try loading furniture with a big toolbox in the way. Why do you even have that toolbox? You don't use half of it!
There's never a place to sit down to put your waders or boots on. "It would be cool to fly my team flag when we go to the game!"
"I wish I had a good place to haul my fishing rods when we travel."

Forged Authority has created a solution that allows truck owners to have the best of all worlds. You can now properly secure your various cargo with our mounting system, and when you need your full bed space back you simply take the attachment out in seconds.

What is it? Our Modular Frame Rail or "MFR" is a mounting system that is slender in profile and rests on your truck bed header (Behind the back glass). This mounting system allows you to attach various attachments from Forged Authority to suit your adventure.
We offer toolboxes that have handles and are easily moved and used.
We offer tire chocks for bracing motorcycle and dirtbike tires.
We offer chairs for tailgating or sitting down to put on your hunting or riding gear.
We offer fishing rod holders to keep your rods in place safely while traveling.
The list goes on..

Do more with your truck bed and make it easier. Reap the space of your truck bed like it is intended. You will be amazed by the opportunities.

Please ask questions, let us know what you think! We are made 100% in the USA and always will be.

www.forgedauthority.com

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.