Conversation Between broncoprincess and wpnaes
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. wpnaes
    06-01-2016 06:43 PM - permalink
    Bronco, Pismo is a blast to visit. The camping on the beach is the best plus the price is right. Google Oceano dunes for all the info. Many off road options in So Cal. This time of year I head to the higher elevations. Lots of forest roads to explore in Los Padres Nat'l park - visit their site for the most up to date info. Best, Sean
  2. broncoprincess
    05-15-2016 09:35 AM - permalink
    So, obviously, Baby Princess is not ready yet. Really wanted to meet people with same interests and that understand my obsession and attachment to Baby Princess without being judged and hoped it would make the separation anxiety a little less. My other Bronco is being used by someone else as a daily driver so I can't use it to come either. Really wanted to come. Sorry I can't make it.
    Was wondering how often do you do the get together? Once Baby Princess is done we will need bonding time and I don't know where to take her off trailing legally in CA. Would appreciate any information regarding that . Want to go to Pismo Beach, but was a little overwhelmed on which camp sites and areas would be best.
    Thanks in advance for any assistance!
  3. wpnaes
    04-28-2016 09:50 AM - permalink
    Bronco, May 21st.
    Here's the invite thread with all the details. Hope to see u there.
    https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...tluck-g2g.html
  4. broncoprincess
    04-28-2016 09:36 AM - permalink
    Was told yesterday that Baby Princess should be done in mid May. When are you planning the get together so I may be able to attend? Once I get her back we are seriously over due for bonding time. Being new to CA I would appreciate any information about trails near Bakersfield area. Thanks in advanced!!