Conversation Between Frantz and ngamountains
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Frantz
    06-20-2017 04:38 PM - permalink
    Not sure on that one! In the years I've been here I've actually never once had someone use the AQHA rebate. Shocking right? If Ford doesn't recognize the rebate then you won't get it. Not that a dealer wouldn't help you out, but that's just $500 you could have go otherwise. The dealer would be in the middle and most of the time that means the dealer loses it's money.
  2. ngamountains
    06-20-2017 03:07 PM - permalink
    Hi, Frantz. Just wondering if you've got any advice on this topic. On the AQHA webpage when I go to print a certificate, it says "your membership is expired", even though I paid on 5/9 and just confirmed with AQHA over the phone they show me as having an active membership as of 5/10. They said whatever the webpage says has to do with how Ford sees things, when the AQHA list was shared with Ford, etc., and that if after 60 days I'm still not recognized and can't print a certificate, I can "make my purchase first" before having a certificate, and then a rebate would be after the fact "between you and the dealer", which sounds like an argument waiting to happen. This feels like both sides are doing everything they can to make the recognition of a membership take as long as possible, and it may not happen by the time my truck comes in. Any suggestions? Thanks for any dealer perspective you could share. Randy
  3. Frantz
    05-11-2017 10:07 AM - permalink
    If you joined AQHA now you should be good to go when truck comes in so long as it's been 60 days.
  4. ngamountains
    05-09-2017 09:33 AM - permalink
    Hi, Frantz. I am a new member who just ordered a F-350 late last week, and I have read quite a few of your threads before joining while lurking, and appreciate your dealership perspective. So far as the AHQA rebate goes, would that be something I could get provided I have 60+ days until my ordered truck gets picked up, that if I signed up for that now I would qualify at delivery, or does the fact I ordered already invalidate my eligibility on this order for that rebate? I figured this was not a subject of broad interest, rather specific to my situation, hence the PM. Thanks in advance for your thoughts! Randy