Conversation Between Dave 64 and ChunderDownUnder
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. ChunderDownUnder
    08-26-2014 04:34 AM - permalink
    From one truck driver to another. All good m8. Request received and approved.
  2. Dave 64
    08-25-2014 08:26 PM - permalink
    Think I may have worked it out! Came up with a new menu, did I wish to join the Oz chapter? Went down to bottom of page and pressed "Request membership", followed instructions and came up with has to be approved my "Chunderdownunder". Fair dinkum, I am a retired truck driver and I would rather drive something with a compound transmission, than these "*#@^" computers!

Cheers, Dave
  3. ChunderDownUnder
    08-25-2014 06:55 AM - permalink
    hey Dave. so u are pressing the link under my name right??? what happens after that ??
  4. Dave 64
    08-22-2014 11:23 PM - permalink
    Hi Chunderdownunder,

At the risk of repeating myself, have forwarded this email to you again, (I'll NEVER make a computer guru!) trying to join the FTE Ozz chapter. I had tried several times in the past, so far unsuccessfully, so thought I would try and drop a line to you directly. Have been a member of parent association since Feb this year, made a few posts, but enjoy reading what others are up to.
    Cheers, Dave 64 (Avoca Vic)
  5. Dave 64
    08-22-2014 11:15 PM - permalink
    Hi All,
    Have tried several times to join the Australian Chapter, but still shows up as not having any affilliations. Have been a member of FTE for some time, sent the odd post in, but enjoy reading what others are rebuilding/ problem solving especially say 1960-1980 F trucks.
    thanks, Dave 64
  6. ChunderDownUnder
    02-12-2014 01:30 AM - permalink
    Howdy Dave and welcome M8. You know we now have an Australian Chapter on FTE.
    Australia Chapter - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums
  7. Dave 64
    02-08-2014 02:22 PM - permalink
    Hi,
    Dave64 from Central Victoria, been a member of the Ford Truck enthusiasts for a while, made a few posts etc, thought it was about time I joined the 'locals'.

Have a bit of a hybrid by all accounts, 1968 F350 but been a few things swapped in and out over the years, trying to sort out what 's worth salvaging and what's not. Cheers!