Conversation Between lambchops25 and my72
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. lambchops25
    02-19-2019 08:27 PM - permalink
    my number is (775) 636-5720. I just bought a heater control off of somebody, but I am still looking for the radio bezel and head light bezels. Thanks.
  2. my72
    02-19-2019 06:02 PM - permalink
    What's your phone number ill send pics of the bezel. Not sure if its all there or not, Only the parts truck has it.
  3. lambchops25
    02-10-2019 01:31 PM - permalink
    Yeah. Here is what I'm needing.
    Interior Parts:
    Radio bezel, Heater controls, Bench seat rails,
    Exterior Parts:
    Head light bezels, (don't have to be pretty, I just don't have any for my truck), Tailgate latch striker
    Let me know if you would like to part with these parts and how much you would like for them. If you want to ship them, my zip code is 96113. That should allow you to get an estimate, and I'll add the shipping cost to the price of the parts. Thanks.
  4. my72
    02-10-2019 12:01 PM - permalink
    I'm down by las Vegas, but I travel Reno pretty often, I'm actually going to there this week but don't have time to get things together. Give me a couple weeks, if you still need the stuff I can ship or bring them up if your still interested.
  5. lambchops25
    02-10-2019 09:56 AM - permalink
    Hello. I noticed in your bio that you are in NV. I was wondering if after you get the parts truck if you would be willing to sell some parts off it? I live about 45min north of Reno in California. I'm needing mostly interior parts. I would need them shipped, unless you are in or around Reno / Sparks / Carson City. Message me back if your are interested. Thanks.