Conversation Between RedDevil460 and skater952003
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. RedDevil460
    03-11-2015 05:30 PM - permalink
    Sorry went too long, had to split into two. But I would also definitely keep your thread going and keep asking questions in the open forums. There's a lot great people here willing to help, and ones that are much more knowledgeable than I am.
  2. RedDevil460
    03-11-2015 05:30 PM - permalink
    Hey man, sorry totally forgot to answer your question. But it seems like some other guys are already getting you going the right direction. I read your thread too. Like suggested, I would have to guess that you already had an underlying problem and the tuner just made it worse. It, sounds it might be an injector knock, or maybe turbo surge from the turbo. Now that I'm thinking about it, I feel like it quite likely could be turbo surge, but not for sure. Also like said, some kind of tool for diagnostics like and Auto Enginuity (AE) or Torque pro (Android phone app) can be great and useful tools. I would definitely try to run some diagnostics if you can. Also if you could get a video of the noise, that would be a great help. Then we could know exactly what you are hearing. I hope this helped you a little more.
  3. skater952003
    03-07-2015 12:38 AM - permalink
    Hey I was wondering if you had a idea why my 99 7.3 chatters loadly ..
    I have a stock 7.3 I put a super chip tuner on it and when
    I get on it pretty hard it chatters loadly for a minute then quits