Conversation Between NiteEditionF150 and fellro86
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. NiteEditionF150
    02-28-2012 06:33 PM - permalink
    Also, I got in a hit N run, and am going to be putting the insurance money into my truck(DON'T WORRY! My truck wasn't the vehicle that was hit). And I don't know much about building engines, or anything(Plus my truck has a little bit off electrical issues. The horn, and lighter plug fuse blows as soon as its plugged it), so It would be sent into a shop somewhere to put all the mods on it, Unless I can find somebody to teach me that type of stuff. Like I said, all my dream mods to the truck are listed in that thread. What do you drive?
  2. NiteEditionF150
    02-28-2012 06:05 PM - permalink
    Yeah, then maybe. It was around Cedar Rapids with the previous owner. I've only had it a month, and it's sat out at my farm the whole time. We are taking it to a mechanic in Vinton to get a check up. We think it needs the injectors adjusted, and tie rod ends(It has 25% play both ways in the wheel).
  3. fellro86
    02-28-2012 04:28 PM - permalink
    You picked the best place for the general technical info. Feel free to ask in the Iowa chapter forum to find the locations to get the parts locally.

BTW, welcome to the Iowa Chapter of FTE! I see you are local to me. Might have exven seen the truck around, seem to recall a Nite Edition in the area. Used to work in CR at the 16th ave AZ. Feel free to hit me up if you need help with you conversion. I don't have any 4x4 150's, but can get access to some as needed. Might be able to find a donor truck possibly as well, they are certainly available.
  4. NiteEditionF150
    02-28-2012 06:02 AM - permalink
    Hello. I am also from Iowa, And am looking for some cheap ways to build up my truck. I have a thread in the 87-96 truck thread. I have a Nite Edition 1991 F-150 302 5.0L and its a 2x4(Want to make it into a 4x4)