Conversation Between cajun250 and bpounds
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. cajun250
    12-20-2011 03:31 PM - permalink
    Makes sense now, thank you.
  2. bpounds
    12-20-2011 03:16 PM - permalink
    You could use the CTS Evolution on level 0, which is monitoring only. I'm not positive on that, but I'm pretty sure. Like I wrote in the thread, I am not a tuner expert, but the Edge programming gets a lot of bad remarks on the 6.0. I would advise you to skip the Evolution tuner, and just spend the money on the Insight. Then you won't be tempted to change the power level to something that might harm your truck. Also, if you have any warranty left, it would not be good for the dealer to see an Evolution tuner on your truck. They will never believe you when you say you only ran it on power level zero. Or else just go with the Scangage, and you can always consider something else later.
  3. cajun250
    12-20-2011 02:56 PM - permalink
    I guess another question is, can the tuner be taken out of one vehicle and use in another since I am looking at used?
  4. cajun250
    12-20-2011 02:51 PM - permalink
    Is your Edge a tuner or just a monitor? I'm still confused on what I need, not want. I can get an Edge Evolution CTS tuner for the same price as the Insight, of course it's used slightly but will it cause more harm than good? I'm so confused....LOL