Conversation Between Tyler S and Fomoko1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Tyler S
    05-15-2014 07:21 PM - permalink
    I anybody else having problems using the FTE iphone app? I do a lot of posting and messaging from my iphone. When I try to post on a thread I immediately get an error saying it is a duplicate post. The post seems to work ok when I go back to the thread, but get the error message. When I try to post a PM i get an error saying I can only post one message every minute, even though I have only posted that single message in the last several day or at least hours. When I try to post a picture I get an error message too, but it is techie gibberish I don't understand. Anyone else dealing with this?

Tyler
  2. Tyler S
    03-19-2013 03:29 PM - permalink
    Hey Fomoko1,

I have been pretty inactive lately on the forum, but I need to get back engaged. I cannot, for the life of me, remember how to upload pictures to my existing albums. I know it was easy before, but i cant figure it out. any help?
  3. Tyler S
    06-05-2012 05:39 PM - permalink
    Hi there,

I have been working on my 51 F1 for about 9 months now. I am a total newbie at all things automobile related. So when I was first considering taking on this project, naturally one of my big questions was "how much will it all cost?" I got answers all across the board, and of course most of the answers started with " it depends on...".

I am no where near done with the project, but I have made some pretty good headway. I have kept a semi-detailed, semi-accurate spread sheet of my costs. Would it be A)permissible B)feasible C)of any interest... to post my spread sheet here on the forum? I thought new guys might like a look at it, as a for instance, to see what they are getting into. I could periodically update it as I incur more expenses--which seems to happen pretty much at least weekly

Let me know! Thanks,
    Tyler
  4. Fomoko1
    10-23-2011 12:10 PM - permalink
    Hey where can I find that article that was, until recently, under the "read this first" heading on the forum? It was a long article describing how to buy/what to look for in an old truck.

Thanks!
    Tyler
    Sorry Tyler for not getting back to you sooner, I`ve been away. I remember that article and while I did an advanced search for it but haven`t found it yet. I`ll keep looking and in the mean time maybe try the advanced search yourself as well, between the two of us we might find it.
    Morris.
  5. Tyler S
    10-19-2011 10:31 PM - permalink
    Hey where can I find that article that was, until recently, under the "read this first" heading on the forum? It was a long article describing how to buy/what to look for in an old truck.

Thanks!
    Tyler