Conversation Between AirLiftCompany and QuadGuy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. AirLiftCompany
    10-17-2012 02:44 PM - permalink
    I got a couple responses from my team. Here's what they say:

"I can not directly speak for the Firestone product, but ours is controlled to within 3 PSI of the target pressure. To prevent constantly adjusting while driving, we also use a time factor to make the decision to adjust."

"Our display will only show the target pressure that you have requested. Most gauges will be off a couple PSI, even a tire gauge could read wrong over time. I would most likely recommend a wired system, not wireless, for this customer."

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else or if you need me to check on part numbers for your application. Thanks again!
  2. QuadGuy
    10-16-2012 03:07 PM - permalink
    Randy,

Thanks for the response. Can you elaborate on what "much more accurate" means as it relates to displayed PSI when compared to a direct manual reading? I'd be fine if the displayed values are always some factor off from a direct read if it was consistently off and didn't result in side to side variance (systems states 30# but reads 40# manually every time let's me know I need to set controller to 30# if I actually want 40# pressure).

Is there any formal documentation or response from your engineering group you can share with me? I'm okay going to a non-wireless system if that's what I need to do to get the consistent accuracy I'm looking for... Just need to know it so I only swap systems once

Thanks again for your guidance.
  3. AirLiftCompany
    10-15-2012 07:56 PM - permalink
    I just sent my tech support guy an email asking how exactly I should respond. I should hear back from him tomorrow and I'll be sure to post on the thread ASAP. Thanks!
  4. QuadGuy
    10-15-2012 08:49 AM - permalink
    Hope to hear your feedback to my wireless air compressor kit question posted at the link below or sent privately to me (refer post #135). Thank you.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...n-video-9.html.