Conversation Between Higbean and firemedicober
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Higbean
    07-16-2012 10:54 PM - permalink
    Hey Man, sorry didn't see this until now. Send me a text with whatever pics you are needing. 530-624-5368 I just posted some drive line pics. I have an intermediate shaft I can send you (the yellow one.) Let me know if it will help you out. 47RH? Lucky *******. I've been on the lookout for one of those. My 518 is working out awesome. Tightened the bands this weekend and really helped out.
  2. firemedicober
    07-14-2012 01:52 AM - permalink
    Also, Im sure you have plenty of stuff here but have you heard of the forum oldfordcrewcabs.com ?
  3. firemedicober
    07-14-2012 01:51 AM - permalink
    Hey Higbean,
    I finally got the crew in the shop and Im starting my bodywork and cummins swap. After selling my A518 and planning on using a NV4500 my family budget wont allow that kind of $. I found a 94 47RH 2wd and Im back to using the divorced Transfercase. Ive been looking thru your build pics and was wondering if you had any pics of your driveline setup and if you maybe had a picture of the transmission cable that runs off the throttle linkage at the injector pump? You can email me if you want, I would appreciate any help, Hey at least I can finally use those motor mounts you got me and thanks again man. firemedicober@yahoo.com
  4. Higbean
    03-02-2012 06:30 PM - permalink
    Sure did. The damn thing was missing a check valve on the back of the cold start advance solenoid. Running great now.
  5. firemedicober
    03-01-2012 11:55 PM - permalink
    did you get your fueling problem fixed?