Conversation Between 52 M1 Kootenay Kid and Fomoko1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Fomoko1
    06-29-2011 08:32 PM - permalink
    Hi Greg, glad it`s now working for you. So now you can post away all you want!
  2. 52 M1 Kootenay Kid
    06-29-2011 08:32 AM - permalink
    Hi Morris,
    The problem has been a disabled activex flashplayer on my computer.
    I enabled it and the post replies open up fine.
    All is well.
    Cheers;
    Greg
  3. Fomoko1
    06-25-2011 12:49 AM - permalink
    Sorry to hear you are still having problems Greg.....
    You cannot unsubscribe from the FTE website but you can go into your user CP to ''Subscribed Forums'' and check off ''Unsubscribe from this forum''. that way you won`t receive any more notifications to replied threads you've subscribed to.
  4. 52 M1 Kootenay Kid
    06-22-2011 10:32 PM - permalink
    Hi Fomoko1,
    For the last few months I haven't been able to open threads on eighter of my computers.I've tried the recomendations from your host,to no avail.
    They told me I could unsubscribe via my User CP.I can;t find where.
    Please unsubscribe me from your website please.
    Yours Truly,
    Greg
  5. 52 M1 Kootenay Kid
    01-04-2011 11:59 PM - permalink
    Hi ,
    I read a post on removing doors and went with the suggestion of drilling out screws on the cab.This was a great idea.No hinge fuss etc.
    I used a Greenlee.com 3/4 UniBit.
    I had excellent results.The Phillips screw hole worked as a center for the start.The flare on the way up matched the countersink fairly well.
    Greenlee has fairly good steel and did all 12 screws like butter.A screwdriver pry was all that was needed to pop the last thin thread of screw steel.
    I put this forward as being worthy of a post on tips and tricks.Maybe entitled"quick and easy door removal.
    All the best,
    Greg