Conversation Between akamacgyver and Skagewa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. akamacgyver
    10-10-2015 05:51 PM - permalink
    Sorry Steve, just saw this. My e-mail is akamacgyver@live.com, my number, 303-505-1465. Much better ways of getting a hold of me. I have some things to do tomorrow evening, plus I don't have a garage so we would be working under lights at 7. Maybe next week one day. I am usually home by 4:15. I am gone next weekend.
  2. Skagewa
    10-07-2015 08:04 PM - permalink
    Well I'm off tomorrow. Regarding that sunday I get off work around 7ish so that might be too late for you.
    I have an 86 F250 IDI just in case you didn't already know that.
    Anyways, Thanks again for the help! Let me know when is a good time and we can discuss the details in the meantime.
  3. akamacgyver
    10-06-2015 06:43 PM - permalink
    Hi Steve, I would be happy to do what I can. I have a timing meter and light, and a lot of spare parts, especially for the OBS trucks, (92 to 94) Weekends are best for me. I play in a V-ball tourney Saturday, but might have some time in the afternoon, and am free this Sunday. I will be camping next weekend.
  4. Skagewa
    10-04-2015 10:01 PM - permalink
    Hello Mac,
    I live near in Thornton and I see you live in Denver. If you have any spare time would you care to give me a few pointers on my truck? I'd gladly reciprocate any help you give me. Thanks in advance and hope that you can help me out!
    -Steve