Conversation Between taxreliever77 and plumber01
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. taxreliever77
    06-11-2010 01:21 PM - permalink
    Hey Robert, Just thought I'd say hello. Have a great weekend. Be in touch later. I have some 77 Ford F150 questions for you if you don't mind....or do you have a few gurus that you could recommend where I could send those questions too also? Thanks man.....take care! See ya online sometime. You know, it would be cool is if this site could have a chat function like google, msn, or facebook, so if someone is online, they could chat reall quick. See ya!
  2. plumber01
    06-07-2010 09:15 AM - permalink
    same here, catchin' up on paperwork and emails before I have to hit the Field and do some work
  3. taxreliever77
    06-07-2010 08:25 AM - permalink
    Hey Robert, Back to the grind this morning. Just thought I's say hello. Didn't get a chance to chat with you yesterday.....it was a nice relaxing Sunday on the couch with my wife. Don't work too hard.
  4. plumber01
    06-05-2010 10:11 PM - permalink
    Addicting for sure. Probably talk at ya tomorrow
  5. taxreliever77
    06-05-2010 10:10 PM - permalink
    Great story! Your story right there tells me the character you possess. You too have a great weekend. Heading to bed now myself. This truck stuff can get addicting.
  6. plumber01
    06-05-2010 09:41 PM - permalink
    That's great. It is going to make for a nice sucess story for him. Mine was I sold my car to get a few more tools and borrowed a friends wrecker truck to start working. I've never been in aphone book during the first seven years. I loved it. I wrote the number down. Thanks. Im off to bed here in a few, have a good rest of the weekend
  7. taxreliever77
    06-05-2010 09:34 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the kind words. That person on the front page of my website is me and the Ford Explorer you see on the "about us" link on the website will be at your shop if you ever meet my friend; he's literally driving my truck down to Houston as we speak with all his belongings in it. He's on the road now and I'll let him know you might be calling him next week. His number is 800-393-2004 and it rings to his cell phone.
  8. plumber01
    06-05-2010 09:12 PM - permalink
    Not at all. I checked out the website, AWESOME to say the least. If your friend carries the same values I will surely take a look. Lord knows we need it. I can't get over how nice it was to look at your website. No problem with the contact. I REALLY enjoyed the first times I started to meet people on here. I am very much a PEOPLE person. My business started out as residential service and remodeling and was only referrral based for the first seven years then I took on a partner and got into comercial plumbing and it went downhill from there.Since then I have took over completely and took on all the debt as well
  9. taxreliever77
    06-05-2010 09:06 PM - permalink
    Thanks for all the contact as I get used to this board. I am a new "classic" Ford lover. I just purchased this truck and am learning so much on this board and other's I know who are more mechanically inclined.
  10. taxreliever77
    06-05-2010 09:06 PM - permalink
    TAX is most people's least favorite thing, especially a small business owner. I would recommend talking to an EA or other tax pro before heading to IRS. The IRS interest is for the govt, not the tax payer, so they won't be doing what's in your best interest. Hope it's ok, just a little friendly advice. Been dealing with the IRS and the public small business sector for the last 15 years or so. My best friend just got his EA license, which was why he stayed with me the last 7 months to work and learn in my practice. If you need someone to give you a free consultation/look at your situation, he'd do it and if you needed any work done, he'd be pretty inexpensive. He's starting from scratch to start his practice in Houston. A second opinion with another local accountant wouldn't be a bad idea also. Hey I hope you don't mind me mentioning this.....if so, forgive me. Just thought I'd mention it.