1. mytrucksnameisfred
    05-11-2010 03:47 PM - permalink
    hey no problem, i saw it and i thought about ya
  2. girlwithatruck
    05-11-2010 11:25 AM - permalink
    ooh thanks Mike! I just pm'd him!
  3. mytrucksnameisfred
    05-11-2010 06:29 AM - permalink
    hey i know it's early for you but Got meh a new truck! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums
    fordnfishinlover has an under-hood toolbox that just needs some superglue or something and he's trying to get rid of it I'd PM him there's a pic of it in that thread
  4. girlwithatruck
    05-08-2010 11:13 AM - permalink
    awww! Any time Mike!
  5. mytrucksnameisfred
    05-07-2010 06:34 AM - permalink
    thanks em you're awesome
  6. girlwithatruck
    05-06-2010 05:25 PM - permalink
    hey mike! I used

SEM color coat
    SEM soap
    Plastic Prep
    and Vinyl Prep

These are pro products so you have to get them from your local auto paint supplier. Not auto parts stores like AutoZone but the guys that sell paint to body shops and garages. I found my supplier by calling my local community college's auto shop dept. They told me where they buy their supplies and that's where I went for the SEM products.

You can, of course, buy them online as you've seen. But buying locally not only saves you on shipping but if you need one more can or wanna change your color or decide you wanna go tu-tone (you've seen my pics right you just have to run down to a shop instead of wait 10 days for an online order.

Good luck with your project!
    Em
  7. mytrucksnameisfred
    05-06-2010 12:22 PM - permalink
    hey em i'm just wondering where you got your SEM paint and what line of paint it is bc SEM's website has a whole lot of stuff to choose from. Thanks