Conversation Between lemonshindig and Festus Hagen
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. lemonshindig
  2. Festus Hagen
    07-22-2010 11:06 PM - permalink
    What yards, would be good for me to check with??
  3. lemonshindig
    07-22-2010 05:39 PM - permalink
    plenty of supercabs out that way.
  4. Festus Hagen
    07-20-2010 09:08 AM - permalink
    Awesome ... Thank you!

I take it you got overwhelmed by requests ...

I'll say this, If I had access to yards, I would do the same thing, however I would of limited it to the little things one cannot get yards to ship, stuff that yards won't waste their time on. The small things!

I am curious though if you have seen any good SuperCabs cabs in the yards you go to... I'm going to be out that way sometime soon and I am in hopes of finding a rot free Supercab cab to haul back with me.

Again, Matt, Thank you very very much!

-Enjoy
    fh : )_~
  5. lemonshindig
    07-20-2010 02:49 AM - permalink
    Mailed your bracket today

Thanks
    -Matt
  6. Festus Hagen
    06-30-2010 03:17 AM - permalink
    I just went to USPS Priority Mail, it's flat rate, the small box is $4.95 in Post Office, $4.85 online.

PM me your address and I'll mail you some $$$ ...

You've mentioned IP's are usually taken but if you come across a 7.3 that has the IP and Filter head I would like the return line fittings out of them as well ... The fittings where the returns hook up, they are sized orifices to restrict flow.

Again, Thank you very much.
  7. Festus Hagen
    06-30-2010 02:24 AM - permalink
    That is totally cool ... My zip code is 04093, see what it'll take to ship it and I'll send you some $$$ I would think a USPS mailer would be plenty and simple for you if you have a post office handy. Lets keep any dollar figures or addresses in email or PM's so as not to violate FTE policy.

Thats so cool of you! Thank you!
  8. lemonshindig
    06-29-2010 11:13 PM - permalink
    Yeah. I've got it with the bolts in the back of my truck.
  9. Festus Hagen
    06-29-2010 09:18 PM - permalink
    You serious, the one with the bracket??
  10. lemonshindig
    06-29-2010 07:17 PM - permalink
    Hey I was on FTE before i went to the junkyard today and saw that you needed a return line T off of a 7.3L. Well I knew there was a 7.3L out there in the crush row and it happened to still be there so i grabbed the T for you. No charge.