Conversation Between cavitation and jeronlines
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. cavitation
    01-13-2011 02:42 PM - permalink
    Yes, it is an Edge Evolution 15001 programmer. As far as mods, no performance exhaust, intake or other performance mods. All stock here. The mods I do are more for reliability (in tank pre-pump, EBPV delete etc). I tow in the stock tune and occasionally run the 100 HP #3 tune but don't use it much. Prefer the factory stock tune overall for a couple reasons. I like the Evolution for its digital gauges and code reader mostly. My truck is a 6 speed manual trans so my right arm determines my shift points. I have heard others mention the hard shifting on autos with the Evolution but can't speak to that from experience.
  2. jeronlines
    01-13-2011 09:53 AM - permalink
    Q for you- your sig has "Edge" listed. Is that an Edge Evolution programmer? Do you run any programs and if so, what mods have you done? I don't see any intake/exhaust or gauges in your sig. Just curious as my truck came with an Edge Evo. I programmed it back to stock since I only have a bigger intake and was advised the Edge programs can be hard on transmissions due to not doing good shift points. Soory if this is rambling, apprecite your thoughts (if that even is an Edge Evo in your sig?).