Conversation Between amdriven2liv and BLADE35
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. amdriven2liv
    10-26-2017 03:41 PM - permalink
    I am no longer in Vancouver. We are now in Bend Or. Sean Must have been thinking of some else . I produced milk in Portland. If you happen to head back to Utah, and want to take a different route, swing on through Central Oregon, would be glad to shake your hand!

Sean
  2. BLADE35
    10-25-2017 09:50 PM - permalink
    Hey how's it going I'm working up here in Vancouver Washington sure is a beautiful state do you live anywhere close to this area Yahiko said he thought you might be close were up here installing cabinets in apts in downtown Vancouver
  3. BLADE35
    01-01-2014 10:28 PM - permalink
    Thanks Sean

A little Late looks as though they changed Visitor message system I didn't get an Alert for it and I had 3 VM LOL

So wasn't ignoring you I just didn't know

In fact I went to the user Control panel saw I had 3 messages viewed 1 and when I WENT back to the UCP they were gone so then I clicked my user name and brought them back up

IDK trying to figure out the recent website changes LOL

The REP Button on the threads has changed some too I don't like it cause it takes me Longer to rep a Bunch of Guys now LOL

I used to Buzz through every couple Days and spread the Love really fast till I maxed out for the Day but takes Longer Now

Guess its safe to say I don't like the New website changes LOL but have to deal with it

Take care Sean Happy holidays
  4. amdriven2liv
    12-22-2013 11:22 AM - permalink
    Good morning Benny. Good luck with the work.
  5. BLADE35
    08-26-2013 10:31 PM - permalink
    Ya know whats Funney I went in order down the List it wouldn't let me rep ya so I kept going down the list and I made it through everyone

I was surprised I thought it was going to cut me Off But it Didn't and I made to the end and thought Ill go Try Sean again and Shure enough it Let Me!!

Every time I think about reps I Hit the Max allowed for the Day LOL I will drop into the Other Forums to just to spread the Love
  6. amdriven2liv
    08-26-2013 10:14 PM - permalink
    Thanks Benny. I find it's tough to keep reps available for good posts. I stop in at the spread sheet thread and pass along reps to the newcomers. Gets me out of rep jail.
  7. amdriven2liv
    04-03-2013 07:50 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the Reps Benny
  8. amdriven2liv
    03-12-2013 09:52 AM - permalink
    Benny, I have the list of PIDs from Cheezit, and it only lists 2 PIDs for ICP.

One for volts and the other for desired. I'm with you on the desired part. The PCM will never ask for a bad number, but, the only way to know would be comparing with the volts.
  9. amdriven2liv
    12-24-2012 09:12 AM - permalink
    Thanks Benny. You have a great Christmas!
  10. amdriven2liv
    05-11-2012 10:07 PM - permalink
    Really? A/C compressor? Great call! I would rep you, but got spread the love around some more. Weather is turning, have a great summer!