Conversation Between whack&stack and rancher350
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. whack&stack
    02-27-2011 10:16 AM - permalink
    thanks for the info i looked at the sky manufacturing site and saw the reverse kit you are talking about. doesnt look like it would take much to build this myself. the father in law has a full fab shop and looks like we could knock this out no problem. i wish they would be willing to give me their specs so i didnt have to figure all the dimensions on my own ha ha.
  2. rancher350
    02-27-2011 10:07 AM - permalink
    Thanks, its the sky manufacturing lift reverse shackle kit 5" front and the 4.5" in the rear. I first purchaced the lift kit and it was 622.82 shipped to my door, I wasnt sure which way I was going with shocks and brake lines and drop pitman arm. I got the lift in and then called them back and ordered brake lines, which are skyjacker, the shocks are bilstien and the drop pitman arm not sure of that manufacturer. That cost was 557.00. I could have gone with a different shock that would have been cheaper. And could have modified the brake lines on my truck to work and saved some money, and could have bought a cheaper drop pitman arm. The web site is sky-manufacturing.com phone #541-726-9500. thanks Greg.
  3. whack&stack
    02-25-2011 09:56 PM - permalink
    hey great looking pics of your truck!! i was wondering what lift you have on it and how much. it looks like you have some big drop shackle brackets. thanks