Conversation Between tseekins and BIGKEN
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. BIGKEN
    09-20-2020 04:51 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the REPS Tim...just trying to keep it real...at least...my version of real.
  2. BIGKEN
    09-05-2020 01:34 PM - permalink
    Tim...thanks for the REPS once again. I enjoy reading a lot of your posts as well...despite our sometime differing philosophies regarding politics in todays world. I have to admit...I do enjoy cranking up guys like Corey and Dave D and...Dave Chamberlain who apparently aren't used to people having opinions that differ from theirs. I'm old and retired and tired now and don't have the energy...or the time to keep up with them...I'll still get in my shots and make my points though. I'm sure they don't read them though...might make them doubt Trump. I'm not sure how Dave D gets to watch so much FOX news and post those long posts with links to hour + videos and perform his job functions as well. He must have a pretty liberal boss. Peace.
  3. BIGKEN
    08-23-2020 06:40 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the REPS Tim...much appreciated. Just trying to keep it real.
  4. BIGKEN
    01-26-2020 06:00 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the REPS Tim...much appreciated. Gotta take shots at Tom when he leaves the door open...we all know he doesn't miss many opportunities. I'm surprised he hasn't responded...even he's speechless!!!
  5. BIGKEN
    04-23-2019 07:25 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the REPS Tim...I've tried REPPING some of your posts...but...apparently I'm being detained by the FTE REP Police. I guess I don't throw around enough of them. One of these days I'll get you back.
  6. BIGKEN
    04-18-2019 08:35 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the REPS Tim. If you can't hate the Yankmees...who can you hate???
  7. BIGKEN
    04-01-2019 11:38 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the REPS Tim...much appreciated. I try to keep it real in my posts...of course a lot of folks would never believe that. Believe it or not...I've tried to find some good in Trump and his policies...but...I've been unable to do so. Maybe one of these days I'll find something.
  8. tseekins
    01-30-2019 05:26 PM - permalink
    Thanks Ken. I'm not the only one who supported him only to feel betrayed. If they're going to shut down the G, then why can't they shut down the Executive branch and affect less people?
  9. BIGKEN
    12-01-2018 05:00 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the REPS Tim...good thread...as was your "Meant To Be Funny" thread...too bad that went into the gutter so quickly.
  10. BIGKEN
    10-23-2018 07:35 AM - permalink
    Thanks for the REPS Tim...much appreciated.