Conversation Between 19mfn96 and CrewCab96350
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. CrewCab96350
    02-09-2012 05:02 PM - permalink
    Charlie, you said you wanted to lift your truck more and I was wondering if you would be interested in my front leaf springs (4 inch lift built in) and the rear lift blocks? I'm going to use OE type springs and will still have some lift with my Shackle flip. Here is the complete lift kit that is on my truck 1980-1996 Ford F350 Monobeam 4WD 4" lift kit 308H | BDS Suspension. Again, it would only be the front springs and lift blocks I'd be selling. Let me know if you are interested and at what price you are comfortable.
  2. 19mfn96
    02-02-2012 10:48 AM - permalink
    Thanks man. Yea I havent seen that shakle around. I'll have to keep looking. Great looking truck!
  3. CrewCab96350
    02-02-2012 06:08 AM - permalink
    Charlie, I finally was able to get a picture of the longer front leaf spring hanger. Sorry it took so long, work has been crazy and I have a 5 month old at home too, she keeps us on our toes! I added the pic to the trucks album (still new to this form and not sure how to post pics in this type of conversation...) The rear shackle of the front springs is 4" from center of chassis mount bolt to center leaf spring bolt. There is 7" between the leaf spring mount bolt to the chassis mount bolt on the front hanger. I don't know who makes it since there is not marking or pn that I can see.

Hope this helps
    -Brett
  4. CrewCab96350
    01-24-2012 11:03 AM - permalink
    Hey Charlie, I just bought the truck in July from the 2nd owner and he didn't know much about it as the lift was put on when the truck was new. I do know its a BDS lift and Diversified Creations in Howell MI installed the lift adn confirmed the BDS only ofers a 4" for our trucks. I'm running 38"s with no clearance issues so I'm assuming its more than 4". I'll try to get a few pics and send you.

Nice truck by the way!
    -Brett
  5. 19mfn96
    01-23-2012 08:37 PM - permalink
    I tried messaging you on a different post, but Il retry. I have a 94 350. sky 4" lift and want more. What shakles did you use to get that much more lift? Im looking all over the web right now. Thanks man, Charlie