Conversation Between ChaseTruck754 and scottmorgan1309
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. ChaseTruck754
    03-03-2017 12:42 PM - permalink
    A year late & I'm pretty sure I emailed you but responding here just in case as I finally signed back on to FTE. The motor mounts are "semi" bolt in. I can explain more if you are still interested. I have a fellow FTE member cutting them now. Easiest/best way to get a hold of my is by email = SHartDP@aol.com

Steve
  2. scottmorgan1309
    02-23-2016 09:31 AM - permalink
    I see where you no longer have access to the laser cutter..
    I however do have access to one.. if you pm we may be able to work something out it looks like a lot of guys including my self would love to use your design to hold up our Cummins!

here is the forum on my build-
    https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1419671-1978-f250-ford-cummins-restoration-6.html

thanks,

Scott Morgan
  3. scottmorgan1309
    01-28-2016 10:23 AM - permalink
    Hello, my name is scott. I have been doing a lot of reading on a cummins f250 swap..

I ran across some engine mounts, they had thanks to you so I was curious if I could buy some! also are they made to bolt right in the current frame holes or will I still have to figure out where to locate my engine?

my biggest problem is im swapping and restoring the truck so I cant mount my cab until the frame is finished but I cant finish the frame until the cross member is modified and made...

idk if you can send me a message on this forum yet or not but my email is scott.morgan@iscopower.com