Conversation Between 77&79F250 and garretrob
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. garretrob
    06-19-2017 07:33 AM - permalink
    I have a door with the wood grain overlay on it but I don't think it's the correct one for the truck, it's got Ranger XLT on it and my truck is a Lariat and I believe the glove box door should have Ranger Lariat!! Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!! My email is: robwheathcote@gmail.com
  2. 77&79F250
    06-18-2017 11:33 PM - permalink
    Are you wanting a glove box door or just the wood grain overlay panel and then Ranger XLT or Ranger Lariat on it?

Truck Parts and Truck Accessories

I have a few doors with the wood grain over lay panel with Ranger Lariat or Ranger XLT. Work up your post count and PM me or give me a regular email address and I will send you some pics of what I have. Once I know what you want I wil figure out a price.
  3. garretrob
    06-16-2017 11:13 AM - permalink
    Hello I am looking for Glove box door for 1979 ford f250 Lariat with the Emblem (Ranger & Lariat) on it, I can't seem to find an aftermarket replacement anywhere!! from things I've been reading they don't seem to be available! Would you happen to know of one that might be available? Thanks for your time!!